'15 GA DT Quay Picou (UT Signee 2/4/15)

Says he patterns his game after Dominique Easley, especially his first step and spin move

Attachments

• 1312867.jpeg
    1312867.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 3 people
So many plays on his film where he is so quick in getting his hands under the lineman that its clear immediately the lineman has no chance in winning the rep. Coach strip could do damage with this guy

Reactions: 7 people
A big thank you to lady vol softball for this one! His gf has been committed to the softball team since her freshman year of high school she also graduates in 2015

So you're saying the Lady Vols softball team played a big part in his recruitment? Link?

So you're saying the Lady Vols softball team played a big part in his recruitment? Link?

No I'm just saying I'm glad they got a committ from his gf...whom has been committed since her freshman year of high school she will sign in November...I'm pretty sure when the UT offer came his way his choice was easier :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
So many plays on his film where he is so quick in getting his hands under the lineman that its clear immediately the lineman has no chance in winning the rep. Coach strip could do damage with this guy

He will, too. It's clear that this kid understands from the start the concept of "low man wins".

Would love to watch a rep of Picou going up in the Circle of Life against ole Big Country himself, Zach Stewart. Their combined forces could probably level a small building.

I'm not going to say he will be that good, but boy do they look similar on tape. Exact same play style if you ask me

Easley had 2 ACL tears IIRC. Not sure of the circumstances. Limited his playing career at UF.

Wonder if they were partially due to his playing style? His frame?

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not going to say he will be that good, but boy do they look similar on tape. Exact same play style if you ask me

Pretty much what I meant. Dominique Easely was the best DL in the country so im not going to say hes as good as him yet.

VN Store

Back