'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

In recruiting if you come in second, you might as well be last, because the recruit ain't playing for your school.

If you ain't first, your last. -Ricky Bobby
All hell son I was probably high when I said that. He'll you can be second or third or any other place." -The Wiser Bobby.

Dabo wasn't in dabo's league 4 years ago either until he hired better coaches around him. Bet Clemson is glad they were patient with him.
Exactly right... His saving grace is his defensive coordinator.... Dude use to be coaching under Phillip Fulmer... You know who I am talking about... Great dude... Great corn hole player as well... And so is Phillip Fulmer... But anyways that's why Dabo is.... Dabo....

At 9 wins a season? Probably at least two more. Of course there are other extenuating circumstances that could decide to go longer or fire at that point.

Do you see 9 this year? If we get 9 wins again this year that's really impressive with a new QB and no Barnett. I'd probably take that today tbh.

Do you see 9 this year? If we get 9 wins again this year that's really impressive with a new QB and no Barnett. I'd probably take that today tbh.

9 wins would be really encouraging IMO. Especially if the losses are of the "we played our best game and just came up short" variety and not of the "we just blew that one" variety.

Last edited:
BamaCars_zpscrwcdufn.gif

Reactions: 23 people

Shyhiem Carter should have opted for the minivan option. I mean when you've got to get your kids all over town for activities those automatic sliding doors are a lifesaver.

Also, Deionte Thompson also got the cash bonus option. Smart move there on his part.

Reactions: 4 people
Shyhiem Carter should have opted for the minivan option. I mean when you've got to get your kids all over town for activities those automatic sliding doors are a lifesaver.

Also, Deionte Thompson also got the cash bonus option. Smart move there on his part.

Half of his Alabama contract is going for child support lol

Reactions: 2 people
Per Hubbs

Tennessee did get word from LaBryan Ray on Tuesday night before signing day that he was going to Alabama and that made signing day roll smoothly. Tennessee had no room to take anyone else so if they had landed Ray then they would have had to cut someone or defer someone's enrollment. That's why Tennessee moved on from Elijah Conliffe.

Per Hubbs

So there really wasn't anybody they was willing to cut to take Coliffe..that says a lot about how they felt about his ability, and the class. I take it that Coleman was the next to go, if Ray wanted in? I bet that kid is elated. I believe CRG really values Coleman, he must have fought hard to keep him instead of taking Conliffe.

So there really wasn't anybody they was willing to cut to take Coliffe..that says a lot about how they felt about his ability, and the class. I take it that Coleman was the next to go, if Ray wanted in? I bet that kid is elated. I believe CRG really values Coleman, he must have fought hard to keep him instead of taking Conliffe.

Coleman is a heck of a prospect.

He's an every down back. He catches better than anybody in this class and on our roster.

6'1" 215 smooth runner with really good balance.

Reactions: 2 people
Coleman is a heck of a prospect.

He's an every down back. He catches better than anybody in this class and on our roster.

6'1" 215 smooth runner with really good balance.

I like him as a rb,but I looked up some actual game footage online and the kid has a chance to be an excellent lb not sure if the coaches plab on maybe trying him there but could be solid at both

All day long Ron. I live near here, I've seen this, and none of them have a job and most have low income parents. Guys like BOT need to take a ride around Tuscaloosa.

Lol. If you seriously think that the only reason Saban gets the best recruits every year is because of the cars then I dont know what to tell you.

VN Store

Back