'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

The Nashville native was in street clothes during Wednesday’s practice and has missed several other days recently, too.
The Ensworth product is currently receiving medical treatment, per sources, with hopes of Antonutti having a clearer diagnosis on his injury in the near future.
-VQ

Article said basically nothing, but it sounds like they don't know what is ailing him yet.

I don't hold a grudge over that dumb video. Wish him a full recovery.

Well, is it ok for me not to care about his back?

If you have never done anything stupid or wrong in your life then you can do what you want. If you have, then why not take the high road and extend a little grace towards a kid who is dealing with a life altering situation. It's your decision, but the high road makes VN as a whole look like not-douchebags.

It sucks for him. I know he was coming back from losing all that weight from being real sick. But real question does it allow us to add someone this class or next class , if he can't play anymore?

It sucks for him. I know he was coming back from losing all that weight from being real sick. But real question does it allow us to add someone this class or next class , if he can't play anymore?

Means nothing for this year for sure. Might for next if he is deemed too injured to ever play again

VN Store

Back