2 Down....1 more to go!

Look at the name -- irishpack.

Here is a hint I was at the Super Bowl in 1997.

Now go figure out why I call myself the irishpack.

I root for America's teams.

When has America's team last won a bowl game?

Hi WoodMaster, I know you are reading this. You know a good forum when you see it.

Yes I know all of that. He is a solid tackler, not a huge hitter, but a solid tackler. He also ran a sub 4.4 40 at the UT camp. He isn't the 6'2" 210 as advertised but closer to 6'.5" and 200.

The last time I saw us play ND, we were in the middle of a 5-6 year and taking the best ND team in years to a close game late in the game. We lost by 20, but it was tied late. Our team is a little better now. Smith is a loss, but not huge. We have other safeties on our board that we are recruiting harder than we were Smith and we may not even land any of them. After taking 7 DBs to this point, it isn't a huge need now.

The problem with good schedules is that they don't matter if you can't beat a team that is worth half a damn.

And I'd say that ND could use Smith a little more than we can, seeing that they have one of the worst DB corps in the nation. The whole defense sucks for that matter.

I was at the Holiday Bowl in 2001.

I was at the Hawaii-San Jose State game in 2001 as well.

In 2002, I was in the flag ceremony for the Padres Opening Day.

Where's my cookie?!?

I agree this year was different but what about last years schedule?

since you asked...

ND 2005 71-67
UT 2005 79-51

Yes, we blew monkey nuts last year. Your schedule, still weak. As bad as we were last year, still tied with ND going into the 4th when we self-destructed.

honestly what do you think the chances are that Donald goes to UT cuz I'm saying 50 - 50 since tate and smith are domers man i really hate that school

100% UT

Tate was never interested in UT for a number of reasons and we quit recruiting him months ago. Smith hurts a little, but it isn't easy to recruit against parents(or at least a dad). Donald is all Vol and his mom isn't pushing ND. He also has a close bond to some of the UT commits.

that's great news, i myself was getting a little nervous about Donald goint to ND.
i think are class has the potential to pass texas since one of their 5 stars left. once we get Donald, Melacon, Martin, Brimfield(not sure that's how u spell it), L.Creer, possibly Paige or burnett that should for sure put us over Texas.

yeah we are trying to be realistic here do you honestly think that we could pull all of those recruits i mean if we were to do that it would prolly be tennessee's best class ever i mean there is just no way we get all of those people c'mon i just want donald and i can have a merry christmas

Melancon and Donald are pretty much locks. Brimfield and Creer have us as leaders/coleaders. Martin really likes UT. The other 2 are tossups.

When LSU hands ND a major A$$ whoopin, I will just sit back and laugh and laugh and laugh. I hope the bling off of little Jimmy's rings doesnt blind the rest of the irish during the game.
If I were a ND fan, I would go ahead and start to think of excuses as to why you lost so bad.

When LSU hands ND a major A$$ whoopin, I will just sit back and laugh and laugh and laugh. I hope the bling off of little Jimmy's rings doesnt blind the rest of the irish during the game.
If I were a ND fan, I would go ahead and start to think of excuses as to why you lost so bad.

Once again you bring up YOUR OPINION on what a SEC school MIGHT do to ND.

Charlie -1 , Tennessse -0
NOTRE DAME 41 - TENNESSEE 21​

Again, five other teams beat us that year, so it wasn't that great of an accomplishment for Notre Dame. The all-time series between UT and ND is tied 4-4, so quit pulling that 1-0 crap about Weiss' record against UT. It doesn't mean shizzle.

Oh, and have fun watching LSU put a whooping on ND... should be exciting.

it means alot to domers looking for something to claim their legitimacy as a national power. :crazy:

Once again you bring up YOUR OPINION on what a SEC school MIGHT do to ND.

Charlie -1 , Tennessse -0
NOTRE DAME 41 - TENNESSEE 21​

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

Remember Volnation, " Never argue with an idiot because they will bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience ! "

I think most of ND's recruits will think twice about going to play JV sports for them when they see how real football is played in the SEC. LSU is going to put a shine on their helmuts in the Sugar Bowl!!!:boobies: :pepper:

VN Store

Back