2016 Election Thread Part Deux

If it weren't for gop trickle down economics there would be no need for a recovery in the fist place . That was easy. :blink:

Please, do explain..... :question:

And before you get started, you do understand "trickle down" economics was a term coined by the dems and deliberately used to create a false narrative around Reagan's budget deals only for effect in playing to their less educated constituency.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
We're not obsessed, we just don't view the world through rose colored glasses like a certain ex professor who cries out like some pre pubescent teenager every time someone brings up facts about radical Islamists. Its comforting to know you're no longer around that esteemed university to spread your BS.

Somebody's little safe space bubble just got blown.

And I hope it wasn't all over your computer screen and your clothes.

Reactions: 5 people
Reactions: 1 person
The last time that Hillary Rotten Clinton held a Press Conference, not one single vote had been cast in any of the primaries.

The date: December 4, 2015.

Franklin can you please tell us why she should have a press conference? It press conferences and interviews are not working very well for her opponent so maybe keeping her mouth shut is her best offense

Maybe she goes both ways ... Oh

101106-I-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth-a-Hbve.jpeg

Franklin can you please tell us why she should have a press conference? It press conferences and interviews are not working very well for her opponent so maybe keeping her mouth shut is her best offense

Why are you asking him a question? You know all he can post is that she hasn't had a press conference; asking him to elaborate would mean he'd actually have to attempt to think.

Reactions: 2 people
All the emails then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sent or received that the FBI uncovered will be released by the Department of State, a conservative non-profit government watchdog group announced Tuesday.

Read more: The Clinton Emails The FBI Recovered Will Be Released | The Daily Caller

I mean at this point what does it even matter. She has avoided any and all charges. As much as I hate to say it, we should all just move on from the email crap. Absolutely nothing is going to be done about it. She will become the next POTUS and us citizens have no say in the matter.

Just sit back and prepare yourself for another 8 years of dreadful leadership and the continued spiral of America into total pansy hood.

VN Store

Back