2016 Election Thread Part Deux

He does. If he's not the savvy deal making business man he touts himself as then he literally brings nothing to the table but a penchant for insults and dumb hair.

I'll bet you've lost sleep over not knowing what Obamas grades were in Anatomy & Physiology 101.
I don't care about his grades. It's pretty obvious that he is a ****off now, so I'm pretty sure he was then, too. It would be nice to know if he claimed a foreign citizenship to get admitted though.

Reactions: 4 people
This Conway and Bannon takeover of the Trump campaign worries me.

Thus far, they have this neanderthal speaking like he's half-way homo sapien.

They're going to win the election for this *******. If he can just control himself for three months, he's gold.

Although I thought this guy would win from the start (and still do), this is a very troubling development. I thought his Khan family misstep might have cost him the election for good, but, never underestimate the American public's short-term memory.

Reactions: 1 person
Again, what about the Republican Party's relationship with Hillary makes you think she's going to push through her agenda?

I give up. You just hate Hillary. Why exactly, that is up to you.
My guess is that you have never worked outside of academia. You have certainly never had a job where your life depended on someone else, or theirs on you. If you had, the question of the vitriol towards that ham legged b!tch would be no mystery to you. But you have tenure. No worries about anything.

Reactions: 3 people
From Josh Lederman with the AP News

"Trump campaign head Conway says Trump's immigration policy is to focus deportations on criminals. That's, in a nutshell, Obama's position."

From Josh Lederman with the AP News

"Trump campaign head Conway says Trump's immigration policy is to focus deportations on criminals. That's, in a nutshell, Obama's position."
I thought Obama's focus was to let them out of prison, and trade several for one deserter.

My guess is that you have never worked outside of academia. You have certainly never had a job where your life depended on someone else, or theirs on you. If you had, the question of the vitriol towards that ham legged b!tch would be no mystery to you. But you have tenure. No worries about anything.

Every day, I have at least one moment where I pause and have to remind myself and try, futilely, to make sense out of the fact that -come a few months from now - either Donald J. Trump or Hillary R. Clinton will be my president. And yours as well.

Similarly, every time you post, I have to remind myself and come to terms with the fact - futilely, mind you - that you fly planes.

Both of these phenomena are just mind-boggling to me. I can't make any sense out of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Every day, I have at least one moment where I pause and have to remind myself and try, futilely, to make sense out of the fact that -come a few months from now - either Donald J. Trump or Hillary R. Clinton will be my president. And yours as well.

Similarly, every time you post, I have to remind myself and come to terms with the fact - futilely, mind you - that you fly planes.

Both of these phenomena are just mind-boggling to me. I can't make any sense out of them.
And I have the same problem knowing that you and many like you are shaping the young minds of this country. In that case though it is much more frightening.

At least we agree on the Trump HiLIARy thing.

Love ya, mean it.

Reactions: 2 people
You've got no earthly idea what the liability position is of any of Donald Trump's companies.

He's a clown. No need to make stuff up.

"But an investigation by The New York Times into the financial maze of Mr. Trump’s real estate holdings in the United States reveals that companies he owns have at least $650 million in debt — twice the amount than can be gleaned from public filings he has made as part of his bid for the White House. The Times’s inquiry also found that Mr. Trump’s fortunes depend deeply on a wide array of financial backers, including one he has cited in attacks during his campaign.

For example, an office building on Avenue of the Americas in Manhattan, of which Mr. Trump is part owner, carries a $950 million loan. Among the lenders: the Bank of China, one of the largest banks in a country that Mr. Trump has railed against as an economic foe of the United States, and Goldman Sachs,"

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?_r=0

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

Yes, Obama's administration has been cranking up the deportation of foreigners within our country illegally. Numbers during Obama's administration exceed those of his predecessors. While he talks of the need to soften the process for parents of children born in the USA, his DHS and DOJ are tossing them out by bus and plane loads. The article you link to makes it plain that Immigration Court judges are thwarting administration efforts to repatriate foreigners to their homelands.

"But an investigation by The New York Times into the financial maze of Mr. Trump’s real estate holdings in the United States reveals that companies he owns have at least $650 million in debt — twice the amount than can be gleaned from public filings he has made as part of his bid for the White House. The Times’s inquiry also found that Mr. Trump’s fortunes depend deeply on a wide array of financial backers, including one he has cited in attacks during his campaign.

For example, an office building on Avenue of the Americas in Manhattan, of which Mr. Trump is part owner, carries a $950 million loan. Among the lenders: the Bank of China, one of the largest banks in a country that Mr. Trump has railed against as an economic foe of the United States, and Goldman Sachs,"

You take a lot of crap on here, Carlos, but you keep up the good fight.

Neither you nor I are under any delusions concerning what this election is about or who the candidates really are. But you identify the bigger threat, and for that, those who are either in denial or just hate women (only two feasible explanations) will try to demean you.

Last edited:

1) who knows if those numbers are remotely accurate?
2) when did it become abnormal for a large company to use debt in a low interest rate environment?
3) the debt number out of context is meaningless.

Has the Clinton Foundation released a donor list yet? I'd bet that would be an interesting group of international players.

Has the Clinton Foundation released a donor list yet? I'd bet that would be an interesting group of international players.

Donald J. Trump is announcing that, on this day, he has not given money to Hillary Clinton. This is huge, folks! Are you listening? On this day, I have not given any more money to the Clintons, especially not for any weasel deals, as I'm completely unknown for. Is that me? Is that me, folks? No, that's not me. That is why I'm promising to you and to the American people that, on this day, I, Donald J. Trump, will be the most transparent administration in history. We're going to be so transparent, your heads are going to spin, folks. Heads are going to be spinning. No doubt about it. No doubt. Hillary Crooked Clinton! That's right, folks. Hillary Crooked Clinton. She's crooked, and she's a loser. Is she not a loser? You're right, she's a loser.

Reactions: 4 people

Have there been any laws broken doing so? Any conflict of interest there?

hiLIARy has taken donations from shady people and given them jobs in the State Dept and given them security clearances. She has accepted donations from countries that don't share the same rights for women as we do, yet she is all in on women's rights. So, this news of Trump bothers you? Wow, the hypocrisy is so deep with you and LG.

Have there been any laws broken doing so? Any conflict of interest there?

hiLIARy has taken donations from shady people and given them jobs in the State Dept and given them security clearances. She has accepted donations from countries that don't share the same rights for women as we do, yet she is all in on women's rights. So, this news of Trump bothers you? Wow, the hypocrisy is so deep with you and LG.

I don't think it is considering the BOC has a branch in New York and several branches worldwide.

Donald J. Trump is announcing that, on this day, he has not given money to Hillary Clinton. This is huge, folks! Are you listening? On this day, I have not given any more money to the Clintons, especially not for any weasel deals, as I'm completely unknown for. Is that me? Is that me, folks? No, that's not me. That is why I'm promising to you and to the American people that, on this day, I, Donald J. Trump, will be the most transparent administration in history. We're going to be so transparent, your heads are going to spin, folks. Heads are going to be spinning. No doubt about it. No doubt. Hillary Crooked Clinton! That's right, folks. Hillary Crooked Clinton. She's crooked, and she's a loser. Is she not a loser? You're right, she's a loser.

Babble? Best you got?

VN Store

Back