2016 Election Thread Part Deux

Really? Not 1 damn person in the whole room has ever came forward to discuss her speeches, none made a secret recording? All of them must be loyal supporters huh?

I've seen photos of her at a few of these. And I don't agree no one confirms having been there for one.

Next you'll be claiming we didn't land on the moon.

Reactions: 2 people
I agree she should release 10 years of transcripts of her speeches. And he should release ten years of his tax returns.
I couldn't care less about his tax returns, but sure, why not? Of course I am sure even the transcripts of her speeches would be 'edited' to keep out 'sensitive' material, so the kunt would win yet again.

Are you a gambler, Hog?

Gamblers, the smart ones, at least, would probably tell you otherwise.

Clinton is more of the same. She's not going to change anything.

Trump is a wildcard that no one can even fully anticipate.

You think that more of the same is potentially more harmful than the wild card?

I don't.
She's not more of the same. That's where you are completely out to lunch.

She's not more of the same. That's where you are completely out to lunch.

Upon what grounds? Like I ask the eternal lifers, upon what grounds do you have to believe this? What makes you think she will be either worse than "more of the same" or end or country altogether, as some Trumpers have claimed?

Please explain.

I couldn't care less about his tax returns, but sure, why not? Of course I am sure even the transcripts of her speeches would be 'edited' to keep out 'sensitive' material, so the kunt would win yet again.

And this is it. This is what I've been waiting for, not that it was ever subtle.

You all hate Obama because he's black and you hate Hillary because she's a woman.

I tell you, I might not be a god-fearing Christian, but, where I come from, we refer to women with respect. We never refer to them with language like "*****," "whore," and "****," the kind of language you Trumpers constantly use to refer to Hillary and to women at large.

You should keep that misogynistic horse dung to yourself.

Perhaps a woman ruling over you will do you some good. Teach you some lessons in self-discipline.

There's a certain irony in having Giuliani be the attack dog on the health facade. The guy has aged very poorly. There were times during the convention he'd get interviewed and he looked like he was drunk or about to keel over.

Reactions: 1 person
Speech scheduled for Thursday in Denver has been postponed. Only going for a fundraiser. Apparently the speech he was set to give is still being modified.

Not sure if this massaging of his earlier comments on the issue will help or hurt him. I suspect the vast majority of people who dislike him over this are unlikely to be fooled by a shift in rhetoric. And the people who supported him based on gingoistic statements might be put off that he's trying to back down on it.

Are you a gambler, Hog?

Gamblers, the smart ones, at least, would probably tell you otherwise.

Clinton is more of the same. She's not going to change anything.

Trump is a wildcard that no one can even fully anticipate.

You think that more of the same is potentially more harmful than the wild card?

I don't.

Scared money don't win no money!

If forced to vote, no other earthly alternatives I'd vote Trump over Clinton any day and twice on Sunday. I'm willing to roll the dice on an unknown wildcard over the known quantity that is Clinton.

I've seen photos of her at a few of these. And I don't agree no one confirms having been there for one.

Next you'll be claiming we didn't land on the moon.

Prove she spoke, prove she even gave a speech. Of course she was there, it would just be an obvious bride if she wasn't.

And this is it. This is what I've been waiting for, not that it was ever subtle.

You all hate Obama because he's black and you hate Hillary because she's a woman.

I tell you, I might not be a god-fearing Christian, but, where I come from, we refer to women with respect. We never refer to them with language like "*****," "whore," and "****," the kind of language you Trumpers constantly use to refer to Hillary and to women at large.

Perhaps a woman ruling over you will do you some good. Teach you some lessons in self-discipline.
:clapping: I said voting for her BECAUSE she is a woman is idiotic. And no, HiLIARy is the only woman that I have ever used that moniker on. Ever. Because she has earned it. Respect is earned. She hasn't earned any of it whatsoever. The only thing she has earned is contempt. What's the air like out there by Pluto?

Oh, and I have been married for 30 years, so I know what it's like to be ruled by a woman. My wife hates the b!tch too.

Yet you would vote for a person who not only has a documented history of disrespecting women but has destroyed several.

Scared money don't win no money!

If forced to vote, no other earthly alternatives I'd vote Trump over Clinton any day and twice on Sunday. I'm willing to roll the dice on an unknown wildcard over the known quantity that is Clinton.

I just don't understand that. That's not even a "ballsy" move. It's just reckless. But it is your prerogative.

Yet you would vote for a person who not only has a documented history of disrespecting women but has destroyed several.

Again, are you talking about "She was bleeding out her, I don't know" Trump or Hillary?

These mental gymnastics have me spinning so I can't even tell anymore.

Reactions: 3 people
You guys can minimize Trump's refusal to release his returns all you want. But it is standard to do so. There is obviously something in there that is so embarrassing to him that he'd rather have us speculate about what it is than just show it.

Could be anything. Very low income. Paid an absurdly low rate. Russian money. He's hiding something, that's for sur .
Ah... The classic "Do you still beat your wife?" attack.

I just don't understand that. That's not even a "ballsy" move. It's just reckless. But it is your prerogative.

I see Hillary as the reckless move. She will most likely come with a rubber stamp senate ad a scared house, she will get her agenda through.

Trump will be fought tooth and nail and get almost nothing done.

I see Hillary as the reckless move. She will most likely come with a rubber stamp senate ad a scared house, she will get her agenda through.

Trump will be fought tooth and nail and get almost nothing done.

Again, what about the Republican Party's relationship with Hillary makes you think she's going to push through her agenda?

I give up. You just hate Hillary. Why exactly, that is up to you.

Again, what about the Republican Party's relationship with Hillary makes you think she's going to push through her agenda?

I give up. You just hate Hillary. Why exactly, that is up to you.

The republicans will most likely not hold the senate, the house republicans will be scared to oppose her since she will likely win in a landslide. The math is hard prof.

Use your brain for a change.

The republicans will most likely not hold the senate, the house republicans will be scared to oppose her since she will likely win in a landslide. The math is hard prof.

Use your brain for a change.

I sometimes think I'm the only one using my brain.

John Schindler summed it up best today.

https://20committee.com/2016/08/22/the-truth-about-trump/

Nevertheless, I had hopes that, eventually, professional handlers would get a hold of Trump and moderate his rough edges. Once he secured the GOP nomination a more focused Trump — one not needing to respond to every imagined slight with an incendiary tweet — had to arrive. Surely if he expected to be competitive in the general election, Trump knew he would have to refocus, stop pandering to his narrow but fervent base, and start talking like, well….a president.

Alas, I was wrong. Wise friends of mine like Tom Nichols and Rick Wilson were right all along. There is no better Trump. There is no responsible Trump. There is no balanced Trump. There is no presidential Trump. There is only Trump.

The real problem is that Trump has allowed his campaign to become a pawn of the Kremlin. There’s hardly any “campaign” to speak of. There’s about a platoon of full-time staff, there’s no national organization, no grass-roots anything, and hardly any advertising either. Yet what there is now openly utters rank Russian propaganda. Trump has finally gotten rid of the GRU flunky who was running the campaign, but there remains a whole retinue of people with troubling ties to the Kremlin surrounding the Republican nominee. To say nothing of Trump’s own mouthing of Moscow’s lies. Unwitting he may be, but Trump is unmistakably the Kremlin’s man. This situation is unprecedented in our country’s history and should worry all Americans, since Vladimir Putin’s Russia is no friend of ours.

VN Store

Back