2020 Presidential Race

Most of us fail sometimes in life. Ask Joe. He is a current two time champion failure in presidential runs.
Or we can ask Trump about these ventures:

Trump Taj Mahal
Trump Entertainment Resorts
Trump University
Trump Steaks
Trump Shuttle
Donald J. Trump Foundation (the charity organization that was forced to dissolve)
The USFL (and their ill-fated lawsuit against the NFL)

Reactions: tvolsfan
Mueller’s No. 2 Headlines Fundraiser For Joe Biden

Andrew Weismann, lead prosecutor for ex-special counsel Robert Mueller, is headlining a fundraising event for former Vice President Joe Biden.

On June 2, Weismann will sit down with former New Jersey Attorney General Anne Milgram for a virtual “fireside chat” and fundraiser for Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee. Weismann was effectively Mueller’s right hand throughout the ex-special counsel’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and alleged collusion with the Trump campaign.
President Trump and critics of the Russian collusion conspiracy were vocal critics of Weismann and others on Mueller’s team throughout the special counsel investigation. Trump characterized Mueller’s team of prosecutors as agenda-driven Democratic agents who were willing to bend or discard the truth in order to get at Trump.​
President Trump’s campaign is already preparing to use the Weismann event in campaign attack ads against Biden and the Democratic Party, as well as to bolster Trump’s claim that he has been a target of unfair investigations since he took office.​
Is this a surprise to anyone? We already knew that Mueller's team was chock full of Democrat donors.

Or maybe Weisman can recommend a good plastic surgeon to fix Trump's botched hair weave? Or how about recommending a good dermatologist, so Trump wouldn't have to wear so much spray tan to cover up the redness on his face from rosacea? Or how about a nutritionist, so Trump could lose about 50 pounds and not be such a lard bucket?

You're trying too hard to make your 78 yo granddaddy a winner.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Or we can ask Trump about these ventures:

Trump Taj Mahal
Trump Entertainment Resorts
Trump University
Trump Steaks
Trump Shuttle
Donald J. Trump Foundation (the charity organization that was forced to dissolve)
The USFL (and their ill-fated lawsuit against the NFL)

Who cares? Lots of investors take long shots and score big or not and get a nice tax write off in lieu of giving it to the IRS. I've taken several. I bet on weed and cdb long before it was mainstream for a current handsome reward. I've also written off losses, utilized tax breaks and depreciation laws, and ran businesses at breakeven for a purpose. It's part of it.

Employees often don't understand investors and business owners modus operandi because they aren't the ones on the line with the cash.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Don't forget about Donald Trump's extensive experience in U.S. Bankruptcy Court.

I have two quotations in my office. I have always loved this one because it’s so true.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly.

- Theodore Roosevelt

Joe Biden is a "sexual assaulter", huh? Would you say the same thing about Trump? After all, Trump has also been accused of sexual assault... and by multiple women. Just like Biden, it is Trump's word against the word of his accusers. Does your presumption of guilt work both ways? Just curious.
Why did you wait until Trump got elected before having a problem with Politicians sexually assaulting people.

And yes, Biden is guilty of sexual assaualt. I believe all women.

VN Store

Back