2020 Presidential Race

Sure it is.

I’ll just cut to the chase. This is the part where you parse your innuendo and say I didn’t say it was hard to vote I said tell the GOP to stop trying to make it hard to vote. The shade implication was clear... and factually wrong.

“I don’t understand the clear meaning of your words, therefore they mean whatever I want them to mean. And what I want them to mean is that I’m right and you‘re wrong.”

Keep the hope alive. Someday it will happen.

A lot of people read the National Enquirer. Same thing. Its a tabloid. Not a valid new source. What did People and TMZ have to say about it? lol
LMFAO it’s only attacked by the media sources it conflicts with. It was founded in 1801 by Alexander Hamilton. Yeah... it’s the National Inquirer 😂

“I don’t understand the clear meaning of your words, therefore they mean whatever I want them to mean. And what I want them to mean is that I’m right and you‘re wrong.”

Keep the hope alive. Someday it will happen.
LMAO weak sauce. Your shade was tripe and has been correctly labeled as such. Run along.

200 years old starting by Alexander Hamilton... maybe named sources trigger Libs? They aren't used to those lol
They hate it because Murdoch owns it now. Let’s see what other media outlets does Murdoch own that the MSM hates? Oh yeah the news network with the highest viewership percentage 😂

Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) Tweeted:
Charlamagne Tha God: President Trump is “actually talking to young Black male voters” and speaking to the issues that matter to Black Americans.

Meanwhile, Democrats think “everyone else in the Black community…are just supposed to fall in line.” https://t.co/R9UluWMOzH

A lot of people read the National Enquirer. Same thing. Its a tabloid. Not a valid new source. What did People and TMZ have to say about it? lol

Dude, give it up! America's news leaders: OAN, James Woods, Pizza Gate Guy and Dilbert have called the election for Trump with 538 electoral votes and all liberals will be Tweeted to death at dawn tomorrow.

Reactions: k-town_king
National Enquirer was nominated for a Pulitzer and their exclusive ended the political career of John Edwards

Reactions: BUBear
Savvy move Meadows - the more you talk about it, the less anyone will look forward to seeing that on Sunday night. 60 minutes is going to crush it in the ratings this week,
Trump videoed it too...has pics of her mask less after berating WH staff for not wearing one.. he is going to release full footage before its aired

VN Store

Back