2020 Presidential Race

Yeah, it's just some magical innate thing in the vast majority of 20-30 year olds. Has absolutely nothing to do with a generation of poor parenting.

Your density never ceases to amaze.
Take responsibility for your yourself.

Why stop at your parents? Their parents raised them. Your grandparents had parents. So on and so forth. At some point in your life you’ll need to quit being a b**** and start taking responsibility. Otherwise you’ll continue to be lumped in with the p**** generations.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Take responsibility for your yourself.

Why stop at your parents? Their parents raised them. Your grandparents had parents. So on and so forth. At some point in your life you’ll need to quit being a b**** and start taking responsibility. Otherwise you’ll continue to be lumped in with the p**** generations.

Lol, I'm not going to be lumped in such a group. I take care of all my ****.

Who do you blame for your dead end station in life? Do you own that?

Good for you. And I mean that. You, however are a minority in your demographic.

I'm aware of that. I think it's a few factors.

Watered down parenting is a big one (look at tums). Spiked divorce rates of boomers/gen x leads to fractured homes and apathetic parents. The boom of the digital age/social media fostered a sense of instant gratification that is glaring. The economy went to **** in our early 20's, which is probably the worst time in one's life for that to happen.

Blaming millennials themselves just sounds kind of stupid. It's kind of retarded to call it blaming others, when that's precisely what a lot of boomers do. They blame their children instead of the households that raised them.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

Watered down parenting is a big one (look at tums). Spiked divorce rates of boomers/gen x leads to fractured homes and apathetic parents. The boom of the digital age/social media fostered a sense of instant gratification that is glaring. The economy went to **** in our early 20's, which is probably the worst time in one's life for that to happen.

Blaming millennials themselves just sounds kind of stupid. It's kind of retarded to call it blaming others, when that's precisely what a lot of boomers do. They blame their children instead of the households that raised them.
I always laugh when people bitch about them and then bitch about the deficit.

Worst time in most people’s lives for the economy to go **** is in their 50s and 60s. In your 20s you have plenty of time to recover.

Worst time in most people’s lives for the economy to go **** is in their 50s and 60s. In your 20s you have plenty of time to recover.
Depends.

If you come out of college into a really bad job market, you'll spend a great deal of your 20's stalling in your field. By the time everything bounces back, you're 30 trying to find entry level work when there are new grads willing to do it for less. Ripple effect gets you in that scenario.

If someone in their 50s/60s doesn't have a sizeable nest egg to weather the storm, then they just did life wrong.

Depends.

If you come out of college into a really bad job market, you'll spend a great deal of your 20's stalling in your field. By the time everything bounces back, you're 30 trying to find entry level work when there are new grads willing to do it for less. Ripple effect gets you in that scenario.

If someone in their 50s/60s doesn't have a sizeable nest egg to weather the storm, then they just did life wrong.
The average person has little saved, even in their 50's/60's.

Depends.

In your 50 your still saving for 60s and 70s.

VN Store

Back