2020 Presidential Race

Libertarians hate the voters. And to be fair, the voters deserve much derision. But, they blame the voters for the inability of L candidates to get elected nationally.
No I blame the voters for people like Pelosi and trump

Sure its her view but don't brag about her being woke when they're is no substance in her stance

If the whole country of Canada can brag about a guy wearing woke socks while wearing black face , I can brag about her being awakened from a liberal fog . Get off me .

Reactions: McDad
Libertarians hate the voters. And to be fair, the voters deserve much derision. But, they blame the voters for the inability of L candidates to get elected nationally.

My knowledge of libertarians has changed quiet a bit since I’ve been in the political forum . I had no idea that there were left leaning libertarians , especially in today’s left that is nothing only talking about big government control but demanding it over everything from healthcare to private corporations. 🤷‍♂️

My knowledge of libertarians has changed quiet a bit since I’ve been in the political forum . I had no idea that there were left leaning libertarians , especially in today’s left that is nothing only talking about big government control but demanding it over everything from healthcare to private corporations. 🤷‍♂️
I lean Libertarian more now than any other time in my life. But some of their positions are hard to grasp for me.

I lean Libertarian more now than any other time in my life. But some of their positions are hard to grasp for me.

I have a buddy in another line chat that I’ve been apart of for years , he’s a libertarian . I guess it’s not fair for me to judge other people against his views but I’m telling you , he would destroy a couple on here that claim they are . He’s full blown . Lol

Libertarians are basically that guy sitting on his azz doing nothing but bitching because he wants to feel superior to everyone else but not put any effort into it.

I don't have a problem with most of their positions, my problem with the Ls is they don't want to work for relevance.

Who are these libertarians on vn wanting big govt control? Surely it will be easy to name them

You cheatin on us?

I’ve been in that line chat for 6+ years with people from all over the world . It a very well round chat that has no mods and you can talk about anything , you just have to have thick skin . Some people get offended and leave but usually come back after a while . I just checked , there’s 119 people in it now . Self regulating , no mods . It’s pretty impressive .

VN Store

Back