2020 Presidential Race

The Pelosi stunt was just a huge mistake on her part...I used to think she was poltically savvy but TDS has taken its toll...Reid warned them but they don't see to be listening
Harry Reid warns Democrats: Trump is a 'very, very smart man' who won't be easily beaten in 2020 - CNNPolitics
I know the left, and Pelosi herself, is trying to spin her speech tearing as an act of defiance, but honestly, it came across very juvenile, like she was pissed Trump refused her offered handshake, not to mention the failed impeachment. It seemed more a hissy fit than anything else. The fact that most Dems fail to see the optics for what they really are baffles me. How do you expect to change reality when you refuse to see it?

Reactions: VolnJC and 37L1
And that's why we are where we are. No policy changed her mind it was simply a full party switch in a matter of hours. There's your zero information voter
Look at you being racist. How dare you call an African-American a zero information voter. Sorry she stepped off the plantation.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Look at you being racist. How dare you call an African-American a zero information voter. Sorry she stepped off the plantation.
I didn't know her race but my statement would be the same regardless. She's not voting on policy which makes my statement true

VN Store

Back