2020 Presidential Race

If health care is a right , I demand Bernie and the government also pay for the firearms of my choice ... equal to my health care allowances . If forgiveness of medical debts and student loans are happening because it affects my ability to make money and support my family , causing me to struggle , I demand the government forgive all my debts that cause me to struggle . 😊
Sounds good to me

Bloomberg may have a shot for the ball of wax.
iu

You want the government(taxpayers) or Insurance to fund your sickness for cheap and lose money thus having a much higher chance of going bankrupt and causing other people to not have coverage? You think insurance is choosing to "pile on" when chemo can go into the millions and you've only paid for a small fraction of that. 8k a year for 24 years is less than 200k. Hell double your premium and it's not enough. Is insurance really the problem or the cost they have to pay?

Why arent you blaming the healthcare corporations for charging so much for so little? Why arent you blaming the medical machine manufacturers for charging as much as they do? Or the plethora of medical billers that engage in Medicare fraud, insurance fraud, etc. that can make the claim process more difficult. You WANT insurance to question stuff. If they didnt, costs go up as does your premium. it's simple number crunching.

Per the NAIC, the combined ratio for health insurance was 98.4% in 2016 which means the assumed profit of expenses/premium is 1.6%. That's it. That's the margin. It isnt some big figure where they are "piling on"

But no, insurance trying to stay afloat is the boogeyman. You're blaming the wrong party here.
I am not blaming insurance. I am blaming the government for making insurance jack its rates.

I am all for denial of care. If you cant afford it you have no right to it. And there should be no requirement to have insurance you cant afford. And I am saying such with some level of personal interest in free health care. I have at least two surgeries I have been told I needed for quality of life measures that I cant afford and live my life. So no insurance. What does it mean for me? I live in a state of constant pain. A good day is a four or a five, a bad is a right or nine. Does not mean anyone besides myself should face any sort of financial consquences or expectations for care I need.

As to the health care industry and costs, it's not their fault life saving tech is expensive. This is stuff that wasnt possible in my life time. That ain't supposed to be cheap.

And I do blame insurance for Kleenex being 100 bucks a box, or OTC cough drops being 10 bucks a pop. They negotiate with the providers on what they value those at. So some things are their fault. But not most.

Reactions: RikidyBones
As I posted.
"I’ve also made an ironclad pledge to American families, we will always protect patients with preexisting conditions. And we will always protect your Medicare, and we will always protect your Social Security, always." That’s not as you posted and that’s not what his budget says.

"I’ve also made an ironclad pledge to American families, we will always protect patients with preexisting conditions. And we will always protect your Medicare, and we will always protect your Social Security, always." That’s not as you posted and that’s not what his budget says.

Sounds like you need to go outside and get a good ole sky yelling out your system.

Reactions: FLVOL69
I am not blaming insurance. I am blaming the government for making insurance jack its rates.

I am all for denial of care. If you cant afford it you have no right to it. And there should be no requirement to have insurance you cant afford. And I am saying such with some level of personal interest in free health care. I have at least two surgeries I have been told I needed for quality of life measures that I cant afford and live my life. So no insurance. What does it mean for me? I live in a state of constant pain. A good day is a four or a five, a bad is a right or nine. Does not mean anyone besides myself should face any sort of financial consquences or expectations for care I need.

As to the health care industry and costs, it's not their fault life saving tech is expensive. This is stuff that wasnt possible in my life time. That ain't supposed to be cheap.

And I do blame insurance for Kleenex being 100 bucks a box, or OTC cough drops being 10 bucks a pop. They negotiate with the providers on what they value those at. So some things are their fault. But not most.
Surely you're not suggesting insurance companies are wanting a hospital to charge 100 for Kleenex, are you? Not a single company chooses to increase expenses. Ask for a detailed bill. You'll see that the hospital wanted to charge 150 for the same Kleenex.

Reactions: FLVOL69

What no graphs?

Reactions: StarRaider
So apparently to bypass basic training and go into the services as an officer you have to
A) Go to officer's school
B) Possess a unique needed skillset
C) Be politically connected eg Hunter Biden
Wonder which one Pete was 🤔

Reactions: volfanjustin
So apparently to bypass basic training and go into the services as an officer you have to
A) Go to officer's school
B) Possess a unique needed skillset
C) Be politically connected eg Hunter Biden
Wonder which one Pete was 🤔

He chased bad terrorist checks.

VN Store

Back