2020 Presidential Race

Would Bloomberg be considered center left? I guess I want Sanders to win, but hate the however improbable ability to pull it off.
You seriously want Sanders to win? Do you think he will be good for the economy? How will he pay for his programs?

In all seriousness, I want to understand how anyone can support Bernie.

You seriously want Sanders to win? Do you think he will be good for the economy? How will he pay for his programs?

In all seriousness, I want to understand how anyone can support Bernie.
I don’t want to speak for him but I’m guessing he meant he wants Bernie to win the nomination

How will he pay for his programs?

source.gif

I don’t want to speak for him but I’m guessing he meant he wants Bernie to win the nomination
gotcha. I hope that is the case, but I still want to hear from any Bernie supporters to explain how he will be good for this country.

Actually, I would love to hear from other Dem supporters how they are going to pay for their programs. Liz supporters? Pete? Joe?

Reactions: volfanjustin
gotcha. I hope that is the case, but I still want to hear from any Bernie supporters to explain how he will be good for this country.

Actually, I would love to hear from other Dem supporters how they are going to pay for their programs. Liz supporters? Pete? Joe?
They think taxing the f out of the rich (which also includes the middle class) is the way to go

Dang Space. I hope this is satire because any ambiguity makes me feel dirty.
Sorry man. I got up too early this morning.

John Wayne movie on now. Stage coach. Two great lines form there, but I paraphrase:
"This gentleman's from Kansas City Missouri. No sir, I'm not. I'm from Kansas City Kansas"
" We need a businessman for president".

VN Store

Back