2020 U.S. Senate Races

Well it is primary day. Curious to see who wins between Haggerty and Sethi. Been a pretty nasty race the last few weeks. Mackler has it locked up for the blue team.

I haven't really followed the GOP side of things in the primary. Just know there has been a lot of bickering, and I believe the Donald endorsed Haggerty.

He did and Haggerty is a Romney in wolf's clothing. Sethi I believe is another Corker. I won't be voting for either.

Reactions: tbwhhs and 508mikey
He did and Haggerty is a Romney in wolf's clothing. Sethi I believe is another Corker. I won't be voting for either.
Aren't Romney and Corker basically the same? Judging from their style of politics over the years, they both seem very similar.

Aren't Romney and Corker basically the same? Judging from their style of politics over the years, they both seem very similar.

They are similar, Romney being much worse. By comparing Sethi to Corker I'm talking about campaigning as a conservative but will vote the opposite and against his constituents.

Looking like Haggerty. Don't like it but this is a straight ticket November for me so I guess it doesn't matter who the nominees are.

Y'all had the opportunity to say you weren't racist because you voted for Manny and screwed the pooch.

VN Store

Back