2020 U.S. Senate Races

People are obsessed with this stuff not because these are trivial stats, but their livelihood is measured by these prices. Fewer small farms left out there, sure, but the economy still heavily tied to these numbers in much of the Midwest. Also makes Ernst look like a fake. Like when someone claims to be a lifelong Vol fan and then says Neigh-land Stadium fake.

Also, they weren't even trying to play gotcha, as the moderators and Greenfield looked surprised she didn't know the current soy price.

Going to be hard to put the grain back in the silo on this one.
20201023_222503.jpg

I wonder where all that money is coming from

Largely from out of state voters.

Harrison is running a lot of national fund raising ads. Plus, the waffling Graham has done on the Supreme Court nomination pissed off a lot of people on the national level. I suspect this has fueled out of state contributions.

Last edited:
GOP will retain Senate in my projection... Kelly likes Hitler in AZ....Cunningham couldn't keep it in his pants in NC... Dems get CO and ME GOP get AL Dems +1
Any proof that’s actually Kelly? All I have seen is some extremely conservative reporter claim it is and tons of his classmates denying it.

Any proof that’s actually Kelly? All I have seen is some extremely conservative reporter claim it is and tons of his classmates denying it.
Not sure...saw that story...something is pushing the betting online...could be latest polls with McSally up and the astronauts endorsing her

But who have they identified as whom it was. All we’ve got is partisan denials but nobody is pegging who it is 🤷‍♂️

But who have they identified as whom it was. All we’ve got is partisan denials but nobody is pegging who it is 🤷‍♂️
Yea but no one besides the reporter claims it’s him. Until someone else even attempts to corroborate it I will ignore it. Especially considering the source of the picture. And that journalist has offered no proof besides a kid in a photo.

Yea but no one besides the reporter claims it’s him. Until someone else even attempts to corroborate it I will ignore it. Especially considering the source of the picture. And that journalist has offered no proof besides a kid in a photo.
I’m not saying you’re wrong however it skips be easy to peg who it was. Right now it’s an accusation and a denial

That feels like a Kavanaugh world I am not willing to live in
Lol. All I’m saying is it’s somebody. It would completely make it go away if they said it was X. I do acknowledge that people have said it wasn’t him but right now it’s partisan accusation and denial that’s all

Lol. All I’m saying is it’s somebody. It would completely make it go away if they said it was X. I do acknowledge that people have said it wasn’t him but right now it’s partisan accusation and denial that’s all
Yea but your asking for them to know who it was. We have no clue. They might not either. So for now it’s a nothing burger. And the journalist hasn’t even said how he knows it’s him. He’s just feigned outrage over being questioned. That makes me immediate skeptical. I would think you would have something more then a picture of someone who could or could not be him.

Yea but your asking for them to know who it was. We have no clue. They might not either. So for now it’s a nothing burger. And the journalist hasn’t even said how he knows it’s him. He’s just feigned outrage over being questioned. That makes me immediate skeptical. I would think you would have something more then a picture of someone who could or could not be him.
Actually I don’t think it’s a big deal either. Hell its just a costume and wasn’t racist or anything like that. Plus while playing xbox I thought why blow the guys life up too. I just find all this cancel culture blowback hilarious it’s a guilty pleasure 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: volfanhill
Actually I don’t think it’s a big deal either. Hell its just a costume and wasn’t racist or anything like that. Plus while playing xbox I thought why blow the guys life up too. I just find all this cancel culture blowback hilarious it’s a guilty pleasure 🤷‍♂️
Still waiting on the Dems to cancel the Governor of Virginia

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back