2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

It was he got screwed. Dude didn’t even know what point shaving was

Yeah it's been awhile since I read up about it, but the whole situation was screwy. Wasn't he a freshmen at a time when freshmen weren't even allowed to play? Never officially charged or anything either, just questioned and blackballed. IIRC

LeBron put up a 27-10-10 like it was nothing tonight. That dude is a freak.

LeBron put up a 27-10-10 like it was nothing tonight. That dude is a freak.

I only watched from the last 5 minutes of the 3rd onward, but he was dropping dimes. The amount of bodies they can throw at a team is crazy. When they decide to clamp down, opponents are in trouble. THT has the potential to be 1st team all-defensive. He's still unpolished but his body is so weird in a good way and they were already trusting him to defend Murray. I hope he's not ready to play 25 mpg by the playoffs.

OMG, this is so funny. 2 of my favorite NBA personalities clashing. ZL will undoubtedly laugh this off.

146507967_1895125677304285_8780051325597208042_n.png

Ok so Durant didn't start because of Covid tracing, then was ruled out, then played midway through the first, then pulled at halftime because of Covid tracing. Wtf lol also a little late now

KD out tomorrow. The NBA has mostly done a good job with this, but damn this is embarrassing.

Lol clown show

Last edited:
Reactions: 95 Vol Alum

VN Store

Back