2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

Nothing messes with your shot like not knowing whether it was an air ball or a swish....but damn I hate double rims, too. Layups become ridiculously hard compared to what they should be.

Double rims never really bothered me all the much, and one of the places we played the most had them. No net drove me bat sh*t crazy though. Also depends where you are, one place seemed like it always had mud holes 5 feet from the court, so no net was a disaster lol

Reactions: n_huffhines
Plus being under the goal for a rebound and a no net shot bonking you in head was annoying as hell too.

No net for me too because of this reason but the double rim always made me feel like the goal was higher

The worst might be places that had different height goals. Walter P I think had a 10 foot goal, and the other was like 11.

The gym I play in the most, one of the goals is 6 inches higher I swear.

I can see outside that happening, but a gym? That's just janky lol We played at gym once in KY that had dead spots. You would be driving and the ball would just die. Lol

I can see outside that happening, but a gym? That's just janky lol We played at gym once in KY that had dead spots. You would be driving and the ball would just die. Lol
Hahaha yep. The ball doesn’t come all the way back to your hand and youre just like wtf

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back