2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

So he's the Beal of bigs? Unstoppable O, bad D and a sh*tty team? Lol

The one thing about him with last year's strategy was when he was in the post, their defensive efficiency was solid. The threat of his offensive rebounding was keeping teams from getting transition baskets. Now he's on the perimeter and the D is straight bad.

The Jazz buzz is getting too real. Brad Stevens compared them to the 2014 Spurs, and everybody seems to be taking them seriously now. Jackie McMullin and Bill Simmons talked about them for 20 minutes today. I like flying under the radar. Things rarely seem to work out when my teams have high expectations.

The Jazz buzz is getting too real. Brad Stevens compared them to the 2014 Spurs, and everybody seems to be taking them seriously now. Jackie McMullin and Bill Simmons talked about them for 20 minutes today. I like flying under the radar. Things rarely seem to work out when my teams have high expectations.
You wasn’t shooting in the gym

I got none of it. But the Google has led me to believe it is something like "you wasn't shooting with me in the gym" which implies that @TBrown has been on the Jazz all along and you just arrived.

How did the older guy do?

I'm not even sure I've arrived. I'm a jaded Jazz fan. I'm just saying too many other people now believe we are contenders. It's hard to believe we can solve the Lakers but Jackie Mac made a compelling case...basically, they pass so well that they can run Lebron ragged with all the rotations and recoveries he'll have to make, just like the '14 Spurs did to old man Wade.

Russ comes flying in from the 3pt line to get basically a game winning OR with 5 seconds left, and people are babbling about stat padding. Mother ****ers are weird man.

Miles Bridges...pick a month, just got Mr Starts the second half about a month ago. That was nice though.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back