2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

I love that OKC shut down Horford today and the other starters miss every other game, and Roby, Brown, Poku, and Maledon keep winning games. Lol

Reactions: n_huffhines
I don't think Joe Harris fits the narrative of joining a super team. He was already there.

My point is if they're trying to count up the stars on the Nets to paint KD as a hypocrite, Harris is better than 3 of those guys (and was there when KD chose to go there).

My point is if they're trying to count up the stars on the Nets to paint KD as a hypocrite, Harris is better than 3 of those guys (and was there when KD chose to go there).

I think they are trying to count up the guys (”everybody”) going to the Nets (“Lakers/Heat”) “now.“ Harris isn’t one of those guys as he preceded KD and the rest (when they were not a destination).

KD ring leading those guys to Brooklyn is the burn there.

I think they are trying to count up the guys (”everybody”) going to the Nets (“Lakers/Heat”) “now.“ Harris isn’t one of those guys as he preceded KD and the rest (when they were not a destination).

KD ring leading those guys to Brooklyn is the burn there.

Nah, it's cause he's white.

But seriously, Wade being on the Heat counted so why not Harris?

Unless you’re being facetious about it being because he’s white.

Then I don’t agree with you.

It’s definitely because he’s white

Unless you’re being facetious about it being because he’s white.

Then I don’t agree with you.

It’s definitely because he’s white

It might be and i think people in general make that mistake but i also hesitate to assume any specific example is for that reason

Reactions: TBrown
It might be and i think people in general make that mistake but i also hesitate to assume any specific example is for that reason
Ok then, to be fair the other guys are on the graphic because they have more name recognition, mostly deserved due to prior achievement.

Joe Harris is not on the graphic because he didn’t recently join the team as a FA and because he’s underrated. Why is he underrated? Maybe because he’s never been on a great team or in the national media spotlight. Maybe because he’s a mostly off ball player. Maybe because he’s white.

Really, all I want to say is people who think DJ, Blake, and LMA are better than Harris at this point are casuals.

RE: Drummond/Aldridge...Nets will be able to run some nice pick n pop action with LMA but I don't think he really brings much of anything else. I'd rather be running screen n roll with Claxton. KD can be the pick n pop guy...if he's not healthy for the playoffs, Aldridge would be helpful towards winning the east but seems like that's gotta be their ceiling, and I think 76ers and Bucks are better.

Drummond is interesting. I don't especially like him but it feels like Lebron can use him like D12 and he's a better version of that...that seems like the floor for this move. He's not going to try to get 15 shots and they're not going to run a lot of plays for him. Gasol is a statue and this has to be an upgrade. The Nets not getting Drummond means if they face each other in the finals, AD is going to have no problem playing 5

166829375_284196986655538_3256707995266497281_o.jpg

VN Store

Back