2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

The Raptors, Celtics, Heat, and Pacers are all real surprisingly mediocre. No TJ Warren and no Dipo/Levert hurts, but the Pacers should probably still be .500. Raptors, Heat, and C's should all be better. I would guess a couple of those teams put it together and are dangerous come playoff time.

Sounds like the Raptors are sellers and falling apart.

It's weird to think that going from Gasol and Ibaka to Baynes and Boucher could explain this, but otherwise it's the same team as last year. I guess Lowry is a year older (but his stats are freaking good), Siakam has missed a bit, and I love Davis and he's 10th in minutes when he was 7th last year, so there are a few differences I suppose.

Norm Powell for Gary Trent makes no sense for Portland and I like both players. Raptors win that one simply because of age/contract.

RE: Trent's $ will go up substantially, but Powell's will too because he is probably going to skip his player option.

Last edited:
162370872_2866226687025985_7804422397683987508_n.jpg

If Rondo is playoff Rondo this postseason, Clippers could be freaking scary. I think full strength Lakers beat them, if that happens, but if Rondo performs, they probably beat everybody else.

VN Store

Back