2022 Governor Elections (36 States)

Two things:

1. The left wing, liberal, commie mantra can't stand up to real logic which would be exposed in a debate.

2. They don't need to because they know they'll get all the sheep they normally get and they'll fabricate enough votes to win.

In the past this would not stand up to the scrutiny of the media. That is the difference now. Today they are dishonest and lack journalistic integrity. Some of the folks on television today with all the channels would not have been hired before because they are garbage.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
In the past this would not stand up to the scrutiny of the media. That is the difference now. Today they are dishonest and lack journalistic integrity. Some of the folks on television today with all the channels would not have been hired before because they are garbage.
They are on one side too. If it was a republican it would be covered non stop and the candidate would be labeled a coward. Look at the PA senator race. Look at the mash potatoes in cheif. Stayed in his basement and somehow garnered 81m votes. 🤔😏🤣

They are on one side too. If it was a republican it would be covered non stop and the candidate would be labeled a coward. Look at the PA senator race. Look at the mash potatoes in cheif. Stayed in his basement and somehow garnered 81m votes. 🤔😏🤣

It almost tells you what it takes to get elected as a Democrat these days. You can be a dumb as a rock, one trick pony and the sheep will elect you. There is no standard of competency.

You're not going to get it Stacey. It is over for you.

Democrats’ Black Male Voter Problem

Last month in a videotaped appearance for a “Pod Save America” live show, Stacey Abrams, a celebrated Democratic activist and the Democratic nominee for governor of Georgia, said that Black men have the power to determine the election in that state.

After explaining that some Black men chose not to vote because “often the leadership that gets elected is not reflective of their needs,” she said: “I know that if we have the kind of turnout possible among Black men and they vote for me, I will win this election. That is why my campaign has been so focused on making sure we’re addressing those challenges.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/11/opinion/democrats-black-male-voter-problem.html

You are assuming that the vote will be legit. Very foolish of you, considering the 2020 and Senate runnoff election results.

Yeah you raise a great point. There will be shenanigans. How far can and will they go in cheating? Kemp has to defeat her convincingly to overcome Soros, Podesta and democrat lack of integrity.

Last month in a videotaped appearance for a “Pod Save America” live show, Stacey Abrams, a celebrated Democratic activist and the Democratic nominee for governor of Georgia, said that Black men have the power to determine the election in that state.

After explaining that some Black men chose not to vote because “often the leadership that gets elected is not reflective of their needs,” she said: “I know that if we have the kind of turnout possible among Black men and they vote for me, I will win this election. That is why my campaign has been so focused on making sure we’re addressing those challenges.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/11/opinion/democrats-black-male-voter-problem.html
Is this her “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black” moment? Can you imagine if Kemp said this, except use the word white?

Is this her “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black” moment? Can you imagine if Kemp said this, except use the word white?

Bigot Biden said it but he's done it throughout his 50 year career. Identity politics at it's finest.

"I'm black so blacks should vote for me. If you don't you are misogynist. That's the only reason."

- Signed,
On behalf of top Democrat talking points

Yeah you raise a great point. There will be shenanigans. How far can and will they go in cheating? Kemp has to defeat her convincingly to overcome Soros, Podesta and democrat lack of integrity.

You arent giving Abrams due credit. She has one set of skills that she performs well, that of a community organizer aka political operative. Unless I am mistaken, much of the ground teams organized for 2020 and the Senate runoff had ties to her. Do you not also remember her organizing people to change their registration to vote from out of state? Granted, others funded it but she has been hip deep in it since she lost in 2018. I highly doubt she will let herself get caught out the same way this time with all the mail in capabilities she has now.

If Kemp thinks because he is an experienced back room deal maker and focused on policies, he can prevail against Abrams, no matter WHAT the polls show, he will soon be looking for a new job. He and Rat burger need to lock things down so fraud is limited at least but I am still not sure that they know how even now.

Reactions: BreatheUT
In all fairness, nothing large enough exists for Stacy to hide behind.
unknown.png

Georgia governor nominee Stacey Abrams says she supports abortion 'Up Until The Time Of Birth' and says 'it's a medical decision and not a political one'

During a guest appearance on 'The View' on Wednesday, Georgia Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams - once a pro-lifer raised in a religious home - said she supports abortion 'until the time of birth' in some cases.

When asked by the show's new conservative host, Alyssa Farah Griffin, if she believed there should be any limitation on abortion, Abrams said: 'Viability is the metric and that if a woman's health or life is endanger then viability extends until the time of birth.'

Abrams added that abortion is a 'medical decision not a political one' and called various state-imposed limitations on the practice 'arbitrary.'

She also did not specify what she believes constitutes a woman's health, or how limitations should be placed on abortion, if not by law.

62484905-11219895-Georgia_Democratic_candidate_for_governor_Stacey_Abrams_shares_h-m-20_1663353947848.jpg

Abrams, who lost to incumbent Gov. Brian Kemp (R-Ga.) in 2018, has previously said she was not always in the pro-choice camp; throughout her collegiate career and into law school, Abrams said she did not believe in abortion and criticized a friend who considered having one.

Her views shifted, however, once she began to mull running for office, according to an New York Times profile of Abrams.

If elected, Abrams said she will work to overturn Georgia' current abortion ban, which limits abortions to up to six weeks.

Stacey Abrams, once an opponent of abortion, now says she supports them up 'until the time of birth' | Daily Mail Online

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Shatters Fundraising Record ahead of clash with Charlie Crist

Gov. Ron DeSantis has raised $177.4 million for his reelection campaign as of Sept. 9.

The amount is the newest record for a gubernatorial campaign without adjusting for inflation, according to Open Secrets. His campaign garnered $31.4 million since January 2021, and his state-level PAC Friends of Ron DeSantis, which is not subject to contribution limits, reported $146 million since January 2019.

Meanwhile, DeSantis's opponent in Florida's election for governor, Rep. Charlie Crist (D-FL), has raised $20 million. DeSantis set a monthly fundraising record for himself in April, raising more than half of Crist's total, with $10.5 million.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis shatters fundraising record ahead of clash with Charlie Crist

Pro-abortion Stacey Abrams Stuns Panel when she says Fetal Heartbeats are a 'manufactured sound' designed to convince people 'men have a right to take control of a woman's body'

Stacey Abrams claimed that fetal heartbeats are a 'manufactured sound' used to allow men to 'take control of a woman's body' and restrict abortion rights.

A new video circulating on social media shows the Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate sharing her latest views on abortion.

'There is no such thing as a heartbeat at six weeks,' she said. 'It is a manufactured sound designed to convince people that men have the right to take control of a woman's body.'

Stacey Abrams stuns panel as she says fetal heartbeats are a 'manufactured sound' | Daily Mail Online

Arizona Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate demands NO LIMITS on Abortion: Katie Hobbs supports Abortion Up Until Time Of Birth - and says decision is down to women not government and politicians

The Democrat running for governor in Arizona next month said that she doesn't support any limitations on abortion after Republicans proposed a nationwide ban after 15 weeks.

Arizona is one of the 13 with trigger laws, which effectively banned abortion in June when the Supreme Court overturned the landmark decision in Roe v. Wade.

Hobbs is running against Republican Kari Lake for Arizona GOP Governor Doug Ducey's seat after serving his two consecutive four-year terms.

Lake has described Hobbs as 'extreme' when it comes to abortion. Hobbs appeared to confirm that by suggesting she is open to abortions at any time during a woman's pregnancy – even up to the moment of birth.

63282815-11297103-image-a-13_1665344057051.jpg

Arizona is the one state with a GOP governor currently that is now a 'toss up' election, according to the Cook Political Report, which shows neither Hobbs nor Lake tipping the scales.

Arizona Democratic gubernatorial candidate Katie Hobbs wants NO LIMITS on abortion | Daily Mail Online

Black men ain't going...

VN Store

Back