2022 Governor Elections (36 States)

This story seems to validate what I heard this summer at a dinner table where I was sitting with some Puerto Ricans from upstate NY and relative from MD. Basically, the tone and subject matter of that conversation wouldn't have happened 5 years ago. One of the Puerto Rican guys actually said NY might go red... It seemed like a bit of a stretch at the time, but I could see it trending red. But now, I'm not so sure if that guy wasn't correct.

Poll Finds Republican Lee Zeldin Neck-And-Neck With Kathy Hochul In Governor’s Race In Deep-Blue New York | The Daily Wire

This story seems to validate what I heard this summer at a dinner table where I was sitting with some Puerto Ricans from upstate NY and relative from MD. Basically, the tone and subject matter of that conversation wouldn't have happened 5 years ago. One of the Puerto Rican guys actually said NY might go red... It seemed like a bit of a stretch at the time, but I could see it trending red. But now, I'm not so sure if that guy wasn't correct.

Poll Finds Republican Lee Zeldin Neck-And-Neck With Kathy Hochul In Governor’s Race In Deep-Blue New York | The Daily Wire

Zeldin is within the margin of error but it is hard to see him pulling this off. Hochul was never elected but there are just enough nutcases that could still put her over the top. There criminals who they no longer charge and jail still have voting rights to keep them in power.

True story, I work with an Asian that recently visited New York with a friend over the summer for her work. She told me when they first made it to the city and was riding the subway they were unaware of the issues. It didn't take them long to realize people were standing back and even holding poles. The experience turned into fear factor with their safety while they were there.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
Zeldin is within the margin of error but it is hard to see him pulling this off. Hochul was never elected but there are just enough nutcases that could still put her over the top. There criminals who they no longer charge and jail still have voting rights to keep them in power.

True story, I work with an Asian that recently visited New York with a friend over the summer for her work. She told me when they first made it to the city and was riding the subway they were unaware of the issues. It didn't take them long to realize people were standing back and even holding poles. The experience turned into fear factor with their safety while they were there.

Zeldin doesn’t stand a chance considering Hochul get’s these 3 million votes.

3.1 million New Yorkers – or about 23% of the state’s 13.3 million registered voters – lacked a driver’s license or a Social Security number to prove their identity

https://publicinterestlegal.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/NY-Sans-PII-1P-Report.pdf

Zeldin doesn’t stand a chance considering Hochul get’s these 3 million votes.

3.1 million New Yorkers – or about 23% of the state’s 13.3 million registered voters – lacked a driver’s license or a Social Security number to prove their identity

https://publicinterestlegal.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/NY-Sans-PII-1P-Report.pdf

And that's why they push these tactics. Democrat votes. If there ever is a breakthrough the first thing that needs to happen is to try to pass bills to outlaw these type of practices.

Wisconsin Governor Slammed for Kenosha Riot Response in campaign ad

Tim Michels, the Republican nominee for governor of Wisconsin, ripped incumbent Gov. Tony Evers over his handling of the 2020 Kenosha riots in an advertisement airing across the state.

The seven-figure ad buy features officers saying that Evers "put politics over [their] lives" when riots broke out over the shooting of Jacob Blake, a black man, by police. Current polling averages show Evers ahead by less than half a percentage point less than a month before the election.

"When Kenosha burned, Tony Evers fanned the flames. He blamed police. When we needed help, he refused for days. We know because we were there," officers say in the 30-second ad that began airing across the state on broadcast and cable TV Tuesday. "Evers puts politics over our lives, over your lives. That's why we support Tim Michels. As a veteran, Tim Michels won't abandon us. Tim Michels will have our back and stand strong against violent crime."

Wisconsin governor slammed for Kenosha riot response in campaign ad

Front-cover-10152022.jpg

Reactions: BreatheUT
Desantis wipes the floor with Crist, and all legacy regime media can go on about is he won't commit to 4 years. You know they've lost the argument and is dusting the floor for crumbs at this point. It's embarrassing. No wonder most don't like them.

VN Store

Back