Group A (pick 1)
Scottie Scheffler

Group B (pick 1)
Wyndham Clark

Group C (pick 1)
Brandon Wu

Group D (pick 1)
Lee Hodges

Looks like I will probably wrap up R1 at -10. My #2 is tied for worst scorecard on the day.

Still a bit of R1 to go, but 7 of the first ten entries are bunched at -7 to -10

Edit: Likely to end at -11 with a long shot of -12.

I will also have the distinction of choosing possibly one of only two golfers today (That I've found) to run a clean card...No Birdies...

Last edited:
TL;DR NGAF and errybody's cheetin

Wow. I remember Lee Elder's passing but not Bruce Lietzke's.

Glad Bear, Trevino, Watson, Player, Chi-chi, Floyd, Fuzzy, Wadkins, Kite, Crenshaw, and a lot of those guys are still with us. Just seent that Chi-Chi is 89. Trevino, Player, and Bear are in their 80s.

I always liked Fuzzy and Watkins for their pace of play. I liked Fuzzy because he didn't GAF about what product he endorsed. Somebody shoulda told Bear that MacGregor was inferior equipment. Same with Crenshaw's putter. When I played this dam game (used to be way too much), I would try to work that fade like Floyd. In 87 or 88, need to find my program, I sat on a golf cart at Firestone CC after the WSoG, and talked to Crenshaw until about dark. Seriously one of the nicest guys in the world and wasn't one of the "dynamic" guys that the fans pestered. My aunt and uncle rented their basement to someone who worked there, and they let me stay as long as I wanted....for the whole thang. Doubt that would happen now.

Reactions: Go aeiou
I got 3 makin the cut and am way over par.
So you a cheetin bastidge
Got 3 making the cut I think. Was like -18 in R2 with 2 full rounds to post and only 8 holes left to pick up any more.

Edit…I’m -22 after R2. That hopefully has me up at the top.

Last edited:
No updates?

Where are ya'll getting your numbers?
i made a spreadsheet I do my players in. I enter course pars and golfer scores and I have it formulated to tabulate everything for me. It’s available to anyone that wants it. Just need an email.

Got 3 making the cut I think. Was like -18 in R2 with 2 full rounds to post and only 8 holes left to pick up any more.

Edit…I’m -22 after R2. That hopefully has me up at the top.
elf-bong.gif

No updates?

Where are ya'll getting your numbers?
I am going to be unable to update the Memorial standings in real time next weekend but will get the tourney thread up later today or tomorrow.

If someone wants to setup the Canadian Open next week, that would be great for me. Otherwise, I will have to try to get it posted on my phone while traveling abroad.

Well, I won last week. Pure luck.
Wife and I went to Las Vegas, and bet every NFL Sunday game against the spread. We lost every pick.
The last time I remember winning anything was in 7th grade when our class played password. I was 12 then. 71 now.
GaseousIncredibleJenny-max-1mb.gif

Well, I won last week. Pure luck.
Wife and I went to Las Vegas, and bet every NFL Sunday game against the spread. We lost every pick.
The last time I remember winning anything was in 7th grade when our class played password. I was 12 then. 71 now.
keep buyin lottery tickets bc it'll be more $$ for me when I win

TO ALL...I WENT AHEAD AND PUT UP THE CANADIAN OPEN THREAD FOR NEXT WEEK. HAD SOME TIME TO KILL. PLEASE READ MY DISCLAIMER IN THE THREAD.

I WON'T BE DOING UPDATES CAUSE I'M NOT SET UP TO TRACK EVERYONE. WE'LL BE AT THE MERCY OF 95 COMING OFF VACAY AND CATCHING THAT UP.

ALSO, IF YOU ALL WILL HELP ME KEEP UP WITH NOTIFYING OUR PATICIPANTS TO GET THEIR PICKS ENTERED AS THE TORUNAMENT NEARS.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back