2023 NCAA Post Season (HOSTING) Discussion Thread - Merged

Will the Vols make it to NCAA Tournament in 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy crap somebody actually lives in FT. Smith. I was there in 92 or so staging for JRTC. My God we were in a hanger for 2 day between there and Muskogee ok. Only colder place I've ever been was on DMZ in Korea. Rattlesnake DZ was so f'd up its not funny. Was nothing but a damn cow pasture. Of the damn Air Force missed it and put us in the trees.

Fort Smith is definitely an acquired taste. Took me the better part of twenty years to feel at home (I was born and raised in Cleveland and got both degrees from UT)

Yes, 15-15 conference record.

Series wins - West End girls, State - sweep, GA, UK

Take one at the cocks.
-- The gurls got it bad by 31-9
-- Bullies gave up 33 in sweep
-- cocks wilted after first games split
-- We only took one game on land my great-great-great grandfather's second wife gave to university
-- but two on bluegrass weekend

that's 10-5 in wake of poll and 16-14 for SEC
@NorCalVol67 shoulda been more upbeat
\

I'm not gonna keep beating this dead horse but SRO should not count toward seating capacity. The one regional host took their berms and said 2'X2' square per person for capacity. No adult sits in a 2x2 square and some us can't stand in a 2x2 square. That is ridiculous. It would be like my joke the other day, that no one laughed at, that we have a berm and down LF line and SRO beyond RF fence.

I
I'm not gonna keep beating this dead horse but SRO should not count toward seating capacity. The one regional host took their berms and said 2'X2' square per person for capacity. No adult sits in a 2x2 square and some us can't stand in a 2x2 square. That is ridiculous. It would be like my joke the other day, that no one laughed at, that we have a berm and down LF line and SRO beyond RF fence.
I was kind of laughing, My thought was to build a High Rise hotel with balconies and count anybody x 4 staying there from 4th floor up as SRO

Regarding hosting, here are the cheapest seats to get in the game on Stubhub for each Super. Let’s see if any drop closer to game. Some of this is due to stadium size/supply, but it was interesting to me and pretty telling about the baseball following (or lack of) at these schools and their opponents:

Southern Miss - 285
Wake Forest - 225
Stanford - 99
LSU - 95
Oregon - 63
TCU - 42
Virginia - 29
Florida - 18

VN Store

Back