2024 Elections Will Be Rigged

Fair hypothesis

However the number of people within our society that believe men can menstruate is increasing. America’s children are dumb as sh**! They are better at navigating through TikTok than they are an encyclopedia.

We are devolving.
Thought this supported your point....................

“‘Rob’ DeSanctimonious and his poll numbers are dropping like a rock. I would almost be inclined to say these are record falls,” Trump posted on Truth Social on Thursday. “The question is Rob just young and inexperienced and naive or more troubling, is he a fool who has no idea what the hell he’s doing? We already have one of those in office, we don’t need another one. We need MAGA.”

Can't think of a better example of devolving.

Last edited:
No need to get your panties in a wad.
Every Presidential Election will be called "Rigged" because that is what losers do.
The losers will never accept the reality of the Vote.
The Seeds have been planted for both parties to do so...
Every election will be questioned as to the validity of the Election Criteria and laws that are in affect and how to interpret them.
This is a tale of the Tail wagging the Dog.
Neither side trusts the system and maybe they shouldn't with all the different laws by State in Affect.
Too Many opinions on what the rules should be regarding when, where, what and how votes should be processed and counted.
Losers going to lose and holler "Foul" in the process.

Thought this supported your point....................

“‘Rob’ DeSanctimonious and his poll numbers are dropping like a rock. I would almost be inclined to say these are record falls,” Trump posted on Truth Social on Thursday. “The question is Rob just young and inexperienced and naive or more troubling, is he a fool who has no idea what the hell he’s doing? We already have one of those in office, we don’t need another one. We need MAGA.”

Can't think of a better example of devolving.

I can

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT
Nope.
Senility isn't a sign of societal devolvement.

Biden is senile, to old to be president.
Oh I agree.

But an entire nation either recognizing that the POTUS is senile and simply going about their day pretending everything will be fine OR failing to recognize that he’s senile when it’s so blatantly obvious is a sign of societal devolvement.

Reactions: AM64
Nope.
Senility isn't a sign of societal de-evolution.

Biden is senile, simply to old to be president.

He’s also an habitual liar and outright scumbag, has been his whole life. He is the scummiest of the scum, which is saying a ton, considering the overwhelming majority of politicians in DC are pure trash.

Oh I agree.

But an entire nation either recognizing that the POTUS is senile and simply going about their day pretending everything will be fine OR failing to recognize that he’s senile when it’s so blatantly obvious is a sign of societal devolvement.

Let's not blame this cluster on a guy being senile. His decison making ability is inept and his administration policies are a disaster.

Then why did you vote for him?
I didn't vote for him in the primary.
I voted against Trump in the general.

I will not vote for Biden in the 2024 primary.
I will vote against Trump in 2024 should the repubs be insane enough to nominate him.

Reactions: Septic
I didn't vote for him in the primary.
I voted against Trump in the general.

I will not vote for Biden in the 2024 primary.
I will vote against Trump in 2024 should the repubs be insane enough to nominate him.

I have to hand it to you Luther. I have never seen anyone with so much self-delusion.
You could have voted for a third party or even written in your own name since you think you are so smart. Instead of that, you happily voted for Biden- a senile politician that has been stealing form the American people for over 50 years. Just be a man and own your choice.

Last edited:
I have to hand it to you Luther. I have never seen anyone with so much self-delusion.
You could have voted for a third party or even written in your own name since you think you are so smart. Instead of that, you happily voted for Biden- a senile politician that has been stealing form the American people for over 50 years. Just be a man and own your choice.
When have I ever not owned my choice?

I am proud of my choice to vote for the only viable candidate running against Trump.
Easiest choice ever. I'd do it 100 out of 100 times.
Will repubs figure that out in time to avoid a 2024 repeat?

Reactions: tvolsfan
When have I ever not owned my choice?

I am proud of my choice to vote for the only viable candidate running against Trump.
Easiest choice ever. I'd do it 100 out of 100 times.
Will repubs figure that out in time to avoid a 2024 repeat?

Any pragmatic politician running for potus who would be looking for your vote is in a society already on its last legs.

Any pragmatic politician running for potus who would be looking for your vote is in a society already on its last legs.
That would be pretty much every politician but Trump and Trumpers.

It truly is a Confederacy of Dunces.

That would be pretty much every politician but Trump and Trumpers.

It truly is a Confederacy of Dunces.

It was really horrible. No inflation, good growth, no recession, no big bank failures, a secure border, energy independent, no default crisis, no war. Absolutely horrible.

I swear some have their ideological head so far up their ass they don't live in reality.

lol.
Just pointing out the total hypocrisy from the right wing PF posters.
They want the left to put up a moderate but would not even consider putting up a moderate from the right.
I, on the other hand, would be thrilled to see both sides put up a moderate.

In fact, a Romney type president is exactly what this country needs to turn the tide of this insane ever increasing extremism and partisanship. (Think exact opposite of Trump)
You are not being intellectually honest if you don't consider Trump to be a moderate. I know that is like a Volkswagen crashing into a brick wall in your mind, but in retrospect, Trump's presidency ended up being far more moderate than anything W Bush or Reagan did.

@AM64
I'm really surprised you gave this comment a "like".

He had a point - at least the way I took it. For better or for worse, most civilizations and organizations when somewhat "monolithic" or culturally similar continue on because they aren't sidetracked or diverted by other matters. As the diversions build, the ability to stay focused on the original intent wavers. There is a point beyond which diversity enhances and then becomes the distraction that tears the organization apart. At least, that's the way I've broadly interpreted history. Some civilizations or organizations are doomed to failure from the start just because the concept was nuts to begin with though - communism being a glowing example.

Reactions: VolStrom

VN Store

Back