2024 EURO & COPA AMERICA

Not a great performance for England, but an important win. I like the makeup of this year’s squad. Good representation of clubs from across the PL, plus Bayern and RM. Seems like the last couple tournaments it was almost all Spurs/Utd/Liverpool.

Reactions: MAD
Well, I played keeper, I played left-back defender and DMF. I laugh my a** off when an attacker gets carded for diving in the box; so rarely happens. I like this ref.

Copa America Starts Tomorrow

Everything you need to know about Copa America 2024
Copa América is coming to the USA in the summer of 2024.

Lionel Messi and Argentina, the reigning champions, look to win their 16th title. Brazil will look to avenge its 1-0 loss in the 2021 Copa America final. USA, Mexico and Uruguay are also expected to compete.

Beyond Messi, the stars will be out as Brazil's Vinicius Junior and American Christian Pulisic will lead their squads. Other notable stars will include Uruguay's Darwin Nunez, Colombia's James Rodriguez and Ecuador's Moises Caicedo.

Copa America will kick off with Canada playing Argentina in the opening match on June 20 and air exclusively on FOX Networks through the final on July 14.

IMG_8482.jpeg

Watching the Scotland / Switzerland game while waiting for the TN baseball game

Pretty good match so far. Shaqiri just had a nice goal off of a Scotland mistake. Interesting to see some guys out there that play in the MLS

Oh, Scotland, Scotland. You hustled and fought, but too many times just passed back to keeper; even the commentators mentioned that. I don't know why they had McTominey taking corners -- I want him in the box on the receiving end of those. Hanley unlucky on that one header off the post. Wee Billy Gilmour did give them a spark, though.

VN Store

Back