2024 EURO & COPA AMERICA

Can 11 Canadians score vs. 10 Peruvians? Am not betting on that.

Edit: OK, I guess 11 v. 10 is now a more even game. And ... I was for Canada, before that b.s. red card.

Last edited:
Last games of the group stage. Wednesday 6/26
4 of the 6 third place teams move on.

IMG_8746.jpeg

IMG_8752.jpegIMG_8750.jpeg

Yes, you are right. Didn't know that
I know it gives us another round of knockout games, but the 24 team format really detracts from the group stage since there is very little sense of jeopardy because almost all the third place teams also advance. The early games yesterday would have been intense if only the top 2 were moving on. Same with Italy the day before.

Reactions: MAD
I know it gives us another round of knockout games, but the 24 team format really detracts from the group stage since there is very little sense of jeopardy because almost all the third place teams also advance. The early games yesterday would have been intense if only the top 2 were moving on. Same with Italy the day before.
To me they have watered down the best tournament in the world, disappointing.

Anyone going to a COPA match?

I had a great time at the matches in 2016, but now I would have to drive to MetLife, and driving to Jersey sucks.

Do I go to the game tonight?

It's only a mile away from where I park at GSU.

Reactions: MAD
What a shitshow if you're going to the game in Atlanta tonight. Same night as the debate and the traffic disruptions will be insane.

VN Store

Back