2024 NBA Offseason

When I was like 13, they put his whole name in an issue of SLAM and I memorized it for some reason. My faulty memory

Dikembe Mutumbo Mpolando Mukamba Diken Jean Jacque Wa Mutumbo

Reactions: Rifleman
Now that the dust has settled on the Knicks trade, I don't think they are as good as the Celtics if both teams are full strength, and they may be better than the Bucks and 76ers, but it's a scary matchup problem for them in the paint.

In hindsight, because they lost Hartenstein after the fact with the OG trade, it was a bad trade. OG is a better player, but the injury risk + the price was too much.

And once they lost Hartenstein, the move should've been Jarrett Allen, not KAT.

Reactions: Rifleman
Now that the dust has settled on the Knicks trade, I don't think they are as good as the Celtics if both teams are full strength, and they may be better than the Bucks and 76ers, but it's a scary matchup problem for them in the paint.

In hindsight, because they lost Hartenstein after the fact with the OG trade, it was a bad trade. OG is a better player, but the injury risk + the price was too much.

And once they lost Hartenstein, the move should've been Jarrett Allen, not KAT.
Going to be amazing in the regular season though

Reactions: n_huffhines
I do not care about Dame at all, but the hate here is so strong it kinda makes me wanna go the other way 😄

Edit: It's weird that I don't care about Dame. He played for Weber St while that was in my back yard. And I think he's really good, too. I also think he's exciting. But I just don't care.

VN Store

Back