2024 Presidential Race

No one is arguing that the community isn't overwhelmed by migrants. Everyone is clowning Trump and his lapdog Vance for saying dumbsh*t about the migrants eating family pets.

You can keep trying to deflect to Kamala and Joe, but I'll keep reminding you that the family pets in Springfield are safe.

And yet nobody ever seems even mention the real problems the city has from all the migrants. But the pets are safe... unless they get run over on the streets that is.

Reactions: dovervolz
Then why do democrats always stridently oppose laws requiring health care for infants surviving abortion if it never occurs?
Wouldn’t that be similar as opposing a bill prohibiting intermarriage between humans and space aliens from Alpha Centauri?
Who opposes a law prohibiting something that “doesn’t happen”? Why not just shrug and ignore it?
I'm not aware of infants surviving abortion, and what laws or bills are you speaking of?

And yet nobody ever seems even mention the real problems the city has from all the migrants. But the pets are safe... unless they get run over on the streets that is.

That's my point. If donny stuck to pointing those facts out, it would be relatable. When he talks about dogs and cats alfredo, people tune him out - and rightfully so.

You remind me of this guy.

Tis but a scratch! - GIFs - Imgur

Dumb donny and his lapdog JD think hatians are eating pets, and you can't stand that he's wrong. Shoring up his turd of a fear mongering appeal to emotion is a losing move.

Reeks of desperation.

You should go to Haiti. I'd love to hear about your experience. 😉

That's my point. If donny stuck to pointing those facts out, it would be relatable. When he talks about dogs and cats alfredo, people tune him out - and rightfully so.
And what has being relatable actually accomplished in the last 30 years on this subject? Nothing. Those people in that town, and in states and cities around the country having to put up and pay for this don't care if you find it relatable.

He reminds me of a professor I had once. He’d regularly say something outrageous during his lectures…. So much so that I stayed after class one day to ask him about it…. He told me I was new to his class and that eventually I’d figure out that he says incredible 💩 like that to encourage his students to go look for answers themselves…. I’m not saying Trump used the dogs and cats comments this way, but it’s worked out as if he did

Reactions: dovervolz
I'm not aware of infants surviving abortion, and what laws or bills are you speaking of?
Sigh, I sometimes get tired of being the unpaid research assistant for some of you folks. Really

How long before NV and Huff claim you’re a racist?

I guess it could be viewed that way from what I said, but it's not the color of Haitians per se - it's their culture. In every interaction I've had, I found them to be shady and dishonest. Admittedly, the sample size of my interactions is low and it's entirely possible I'm wrong.

I guess it could be viewed that way from what I said, but it's not the color of Haitians per se - it's their culture. In every interaction I've had, I found them to be shady and dishonest. Admittedly, the sample size of my interactions is low and it's entirely possible I'm wrong.
I understood your point, but some of the more sensitives will likely jump at the chance to claim you don’t like them because they’re brown

He reminds me of a professor I had once. He’d regularly say something outrageous during his lectures…. So much so that I stayed after class one day to ask him about it…. He told me I was new to his class and that eventually I’d figure out that he says incredible 💩 like that to encourage his students to go look for answers themselves…. I’m not saying Trump used the dogs and cats comments this way, but it’s worked out as if he did
Yeah these libs on here have been crying for 5 days and 20 pages about it. Just sit back and laugh at em.

Yeah these libs on here have been crying for 5 days and 20 pages about it. Just sit back and laugh at em
Nope, diaper Donnie is just a liar, that's all he knows.

It’s definitely brought the Haitian/immigrant border issue to the forefront
Immigration and inflation were already top issues. This made Trump look dumb. And he dove right in. Those who already support him dont care. Those who hate him wont change their mind. The 2-3% who are undecided are watching him get owned on this. All bc he can't stick to issues and has to sensationalize things

Immigration and inflation were already top issues. This made Trump look dumb. And he dove right in. Those who already ady support him dont care. Those who hate him wont change their mind. The 2-3% who are undecided are watching him get owned on this. All bc he can't stick to issues and has to sensationalize things
I’ve seen more news clips and articles about Haitian immigrants and border security since he made those comments

I’ve seen more news clips and articles about Haitian immigrants and border security since he made those comments

It's because his pundits are still digging. Instead of taking the L and moving on, they're still trying to justify what he said.

VN Store

Back