2024 Presidential Race

80% of Minnesota population is white, 18% of his cabinet is not white.

Looks like his cabinet is right where it ought to be statistically.

Again, was your point that "math is hard" or that you are advocating for more DEI hires? These are the only plausible explanations.
So his staff is “meeting expectations”. Thanks for the clarification. 5.78M people…seems like a decent size number to pull from.

No, just hire the best people. But nice try, that’s how successful businesses are ran.
So why are you trashing Walz for not having enough diversity if you don't agree that diversity is important?

Your math has some holes in it.

Or maybe you and Walz have more in common then you think?

You
So why are you trashing Walz for not having enough diversity if you don't agree that diversity is important?

Your math has some holes in it.

Or maybe you and Walz have more in common then you think?
My math says 1,040,400 people of color to pull from (5.78M population with your 18%) . He got 7 with a staff of 45.
Which is 3% under your state average spin…guess that meets expectations, dips to underachieved.

You

My math says 1,040,400 people of color to pull from (5.78M population with your 18%) . He got 7 with a staff of 45.
Which is 3% under your state average spin…guess that meets expectations, dips to underachieved.

Didn't you say 7 of 40? With half being female. That's ~18%, certainly close enough mirror the states population makeup.

If you're splitting these hairs to make a point that he needed to be more diverse, then your point wasn't very good.

You tried to pass of a twitter post as a zing and got caught looking silly.

All of that is aside from the fact that you were lecturing us about hypocrisy while trashing a guy for not being DEI enough, something you don't even agree with.

Do you want me to keep pointing this out?

You

I think you need to lower your expectations with that one, you'll still be disappointed. Spends part of day trying to convince people that corporate debt is somehow through magic personal debt of the shareholders.

He's simply Rage For the Machine.

Didn't you say 7 of 40? With half being female. That's ~18%, certainly close enough mirror the states population makeup.

If you're splitting these hairs to make a point that he needed to be more diverse, then your point wasn't very good.

You tried to pass of a twitter post as a zing and got caught looking silly.

All of that is aside from the fact that you were lecturing us about hypocrisy while trashing a guy for not being DEI enough, something you don't even agree with.

Do you want me to keep pointing this out?
I said 40+….SF stated your numbers, if we are talking “silly” may want to get the players right.

Tally is 45 (which falls in the 40+) plus Gov Walz. But please keep pointing out.

I think you need to lower your expectations with that one, you'll still be disappointed. Spends part of day trying to convince people that corporate debt is somehow through magic personal debt of the shareholders.

He means well…he just fades away fast.

Reactions: LSU-SIU
I said 40+….SF stated your numbers, if we are talking “silly” may want to get the players right.

Tally is 45 (which falls in the 40+) plus Gov Walz. But please keep pointing out.
I think if you’re talking “silly,” you need to go back to harping on that 3% number.

Still looking for attention I see.

Admittedly, I don't pay much attention to you. But is this what you do?

Retroactively make up points to arguments that no one had and then strut around later like you educated someone from your high ground?

Geezus. Off to the kids table, son.

Reactions: TN Ribs
I know I've struck a nerve when you chime in.

Imagine being so dumb as to equate criticism of candidate for talking about eating family pets as being simply a extreme leftist talking point.

Trump's stated polity's are are decent, if he weren't such a damn dummy he wouldn't have lost to Biden. And when I say dummy, I mean stupid. Unintelligent. Like his supporters.
Aww, hope your mom/sister/wife secured that bib! lol

Pic40.jpg

Reactions: dovervolz
Still looking for attention I see.

Admittedly, I don't pay much attention to you. But is this what you do?

Retroactively make up points to arguments that no one had and then strut around later like you educated someone from your high ground?

Geezus. Off to the kids table, son.

strut around later like you educated someone from your high ground?

Actually, the opposite... just pointing out the obvious stuff from basement (no high ground here). I would think most adults in the basement like myself would know that corporate debt doesn't work like that. So.... yes, my feeble mind is confused by your comments. You probably just made an error.

I enjoy the rage, although I can't make sense of most of it. Carry on.

VN Store

Back