2024 Presidential Race

Donald Trump's College Gameday Meal Revealed Ahead Of His Trip to Georgia-Alabama in Tuscaloosa​

Donald Trump has demanded McDonald's, hotdogs and Diet Coke when he attends the college football game between Alabama and Georgia on Saturday night.

The former president is expected to take a break from the campaign trail and attend one of the most-anticipated games of the season in Tuscaloosa.

He supposedly wants two Filet-O-Fish sandwiches with cheese from McDonald's, pizza from Domino's, hot dogs from the stadium and plenty of Diet Coke.

View attachment 680943

Trump will be joined in his suite at the game by Alabama senators Katie Britt and Tommy Tuberville, ALGOP chairman John Wahl and friends and family of Mayers.

Trump's appearance at Saturday's game, which will be attended by over 100,000 fans, will come with heightened security after the two recent assassination attempts against him.

It will not be Trump's first time at a college football game. Last year he was seen tailgating with fans outside the Iowa-Iowa State game.

Trump was seen cooking burgers with fans outside before getting a huge ovation when he made his way inside the stadium. He was also present at the game between South Carolina and Clemson last year.

Wonder if Trump will be picking a team

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Yep, getting rid of the Federal Dept of Education is part of P2025 but absolutely nowhere (I have read that section) does it even intimate getting rid of public education. You might try reading the actual source instead of biased articles.
It's not a biased article at all ..... but I guess Time can't compete with Breitbart on the objectivity scale. LOL. You people are a joke.

Reactions: TN Ribs

The reality is, Donald Trump is up to his eyeballs with involvement in Project 2025, which he did not disavow until he saw how unpopular the core of it's agenda was with moderates and independents. Project 2025 represents all the worst ideals of the radical right. It is basically, a wish-list for the lunatic fringe. It is far-right extremism on steroids.

... and Trump owns every bit of it.
Of course. Trump owns every bit of stuff he had no involvement in creating, yet Kamala doesn't have any ownership whatsoever for ANY of the crap that she is on video saying herself, or for any of the policies, decisions, actions and inactions of the Biden/Harris Administration for which she was "the last person in the room" for every important event.

As I said, I haven't read all of the policy proposals in P2025 but after reading about 3/4 of it I came to the conclusion that it's overall trash. That will do nothing to reduce the size of the federal government.

VN Store

Back