2024 Presidential Race

Which of those polls is Trump shrinking in?

Doesn’t look like Arizona or Pennsylvania has changed much at all over the last 8 months.

Lol look at you painting with big broad brushes. Link to me questioning 2020 polls?
See the post with the Bloomberg article linked up above up above .... Post #15,048.

I will not be surprised if you are dismissive of that. It's what I expect you to do. Republicans / Conservatives / Trump supporters only believe that polls are valid when they say what you want them to say.

All of the MAGA crowd was dismissive of the polling data in 2020. The overwhelming sentiment was "They were wrong in 2016 in favor of Hillary Clinton .... and they will be wrong again."

I read some variation of that a million times in this forum.

See the post with the Bloomberg article linked up above up above .... Post #15,048.

I will not be surprised if you are dismissive of that. It's what I expect you to do. Republicans / Conservatives / Trump supporters only believe that polls are valid when they say what you want them to say.

All of the MAGA crowd was dismissive of the polling data in 2020. The overwhelming sentiment was "They were wrong in 2016 in favor of Hillary Clinton .... and they will be wrong again."

I read some variation of that a million times in this forum.
So still just making gross stereotypical statements huh?

Link one post from me questioning polls in 2020.
Hell, link one post from me praising Trump.

And if he is we are officially a banana republic
Was Donald Trump advocating for "a banana republic" when he was on Twitter pleading with his attorney general, William Barr, to arrest Joe Biden less than a month before the 2020 Presidential Election?

I have brought that up before, but I never get an answer. You guys are not very consistent when it comes to this. In fact, I smell a double standard.

The Morning Consult poll.

Looks like they are counting it 2 ways. When they award all of RFK’s support to Biden, he closes the gap with Trump.

View attachment 630528
LOL!!!!!

I called it .... You will only trust polling data when it says what you want it say. Nothing has changed. That is not what that poll shows either .... but I'm done with you on this subject. You are a joke, just like I thought you were. Polls are only valid when they say what you want them to say. Thanks for proving my point .... but you probably aren't self-aware enough to realize that's what you just did.

We can cherry-pick polls from now until Memorial Day .... it's a waste of time, this far out from the election. The polls clearly show Biden gaining ground .... but you believe whatever you want. That's the only thing you were ever going to do anyway.

Was Donald Trump advocating for "a banana republic" when he was on Twitter pleading with his attorney general, William Barr, to arrest Joe Biden less than a month before the 2020 Presidential Election?

I have brought that up before, but I never get an answer. You guys are not very consistent when it comes to this. In fact, I smell a double standard.
Was he arrested? Nope. Therefore.....

You expecting something to change in Cook County? Lolz…
Chicago will still vote for Dems, but it's the fact what you see in the video shows Trump will get huge number of black votes no Rep has seen in decades. The black vote won't make a difference in Chicago but it will elsewhere.

LOL!!!!!

I called it .... You will only trust polling data when it says what you want it say. Nothing has changed. That is not what that poll shows either .... but I'm done with you on this subject. You are a joke, just like I thought you were. Polls are only valid when they say what you want them to say. Thanks for proving my point .... but you probably aren't self-aware enough to realize that's what you just did.

We can cherry-pick polls from now until Memorial Day .... it's a waste of time, this far out from the election. The polls clearly show Biden gaining ground .... but you believe whatever you want. That's the only thing you were ever going to do anyway.
Bwaaa like you were looking for a reason to go bananas and bow out.

You referenced the Morning Consult poll. You.
I didn’t cherry pick anything.

They are clearly counting the votes 2 different ways. Yes or No?

1711757644761.png

Still don't trust em. Income tax was originally on top 1%. We're still paying the taxes originated to pay the Civil War.

All fantasy anyway. No way DC gives up the manipulative power that comes with taxes by agreeing to an amendment.

We’re still paying a tax put in to pay for the Spanish American war. The feds have a bad habit of forgetting to repeal a tax.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back