2024 Presidential Race

Democrats hate regular Americans, it's that simple.

So... all of this bulls#!t about veterans fighting for us (Americans) can be debunked now, right?

I'm going with choice (c): all of the above

Trump isn't a serious Christian and everyone knows that (including his Christian supporters). To be frank, neither party is really good for Christians just like neither party really cares about truly helping minorities and ending racism. Both are just pandering.

To be fair, Christianity does its best when it is not in politics anyways. It has always been more about touching people at an individual level.

Trump isn't a serious Christian and everyone knows that (including his Christian supporters). To be frank, neither party is really good for Christians just like neither party really cares about truly helping minorities and ending racism. Both are just pandering.

To be fair, Christianity does its best when it is not in politics anyways. It has always been more about touching people at an individual level.
Well, Trump is pretty good at touching women at an individual level.

Well, Trump is pretty good at touching women at an individual level.

I know you are just anti-Trump and probably are not even listening but to further my (and your point) about politicians. If they were "truly" focused on God and Christianity, they would lead all religious topics first by pointing out the need for people to be saved and the concern of souls going to hell. That matters more than any doctrine or issue about sin. It was what Jesus and the Apostles led with (the need to be saved by God's grace).

I have yet to see a single politician get up and express the actual greatest tragedy of our nation, the fact that A LOT of Americans are dying each year and going to spend an eternity in Hell.

If you are truly follow Christ, you would be concerned about the harvest.

Reactions: Pennheel
I know you are just anti-Trump and probably are not even listening but to further my (and your point) about politicians. If they were "truly" focused on God and Christianity, they would lead all religious topics first by pointing out the need for people to be saved and the concern of souls going to hell. That matters more than any doctrine or issue about sin. It was what Jesus and the Apostles led with (the need to be saved by God's grace).

I have yet to see a single politician get up and express the actual greatest tragedy of our nation, the fact that A LOT of Americans are dying each year and going to spend an eternity in Hell.

If you are truly follow Christ, you would be concerned about the harvest.

Bigger tragedy is the number of Americans that believe in an eternal hell.

This was surely one of the most dangerous, idiotic and naive ideas in the history of the American presidency. MAGA seems
not to care that the gangster is a complete and total PATSY for Russia--our chief adversary (or one of two, if that pleases you). He's a fool,
a sap; Putin is a veteran KGP agent while trump is a stupid businessman who cares far more about his personal business and financial situation than he does about American security. FACT.

He's freakin' clueless. Can you imagine a president who doesn't like our longtime and most loyal allies--democracies, all--but wanted a major intelligence arrangement with Russia? How stupid can one man be? How utterly naive. I can imagine our our intelligence agencies would have responded to this imbecilic idea.

Can you imagine an American presidential candidate with the gangster's baggage? The impeachments, the indictments, the convictions, Jan.6 and dead Capitol Police officers, the huge financial fines to pay, a personality that veers between embarrassing clown peddling tennis shoes and a gimmicky bible to his sap base and a sinister, immoral a$$hole who doesn't read, can barely speak and cares far more about his himself than his country? As an American, I and millions of others find it incredibly embarrassing and dangerous.

VN Store

Back