2024 Presidential Race

Anyone who believes anyone being elected to executive office in the past half century as an act of God is either stupid, crazy, or both.

Just stop breathing. You are a waste of space.

Technically it can be because God chooses leaders to fulfill "His" plan. The case in the Bible was Nebuchadnezzar which is prophesied by Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and others as being selected by God to do His Will by being the one to end Judah even though Nebuchadnezzar wasn't a man of God.

However, I don't think that is what the Nun was referencing in her video about Trump.

Technically it can be because God chooses leaders to fulfill "His" plan. The case in the Bible was Nebuchadnezzar which is prophesied by Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and others as being selected by God to do His Will by being the one to end Judah even though Nebuchadnezzar wasn't a man of God.

However, I don't think that is what the Nun was referencing in her video about Trump.

Sure he does.

Except for pretty much every president in America in the 20th/21st century.

Please stop with the religious nonsense.

I feel that both major candidates pretend to be men of faith in order to garner votes. Given that, I will base my vote on which one will at least support policies most in line with my values, since the motives of both are suspect.
I will not get into an argument about which candidate would make decisions best in line with those values but will leave it to each person to make their own decision. But to me the choice is pretty clear.
That said, whoever wins will not be the solution to America‘s problems. The healing of the nations is not a job that can be performed by ANY politician or party.
The Great Physician will perform His own Will regardless of the choices of man

I feel that both major candidates pretend to be men of faith in order to garner votes. Given that, I will base my vote on which one will at least support policies most in line with my values, since the motives of both are suspect.
I will not get into an argument about which candidate would make decisions best in line with those values but will leave it to each person to make their own decision. But to me the choice is pretty clear.
That said, whoever wins will not be the solution to America‘s problems. The healing of the nations is not a job that can be performed by ANY politician or party.
The Great Physician will perform His own Will regardless of the choices of man

^^^ This I agree with. That's been my feeling on all presidential races. This year it sticks out as far as not so promising candidates. Leave it to God.... Whatever happens will happen in November. I won't lose any sleep over this election.

So RFK provides all of this truth. Now the clip cuts off but the next thing out of her mouth is “Donald Trump”

She doesn’t care if Biden is a greater threat or not. She, along with all the other leftist, only care that Biden is not Trump. These people are seriously sick in the head.

So RFK provides all of this truth. Now the clip cuts off but the next thing out of her mouth is “Donald Trump”

She doesn’t care if Biden is a greater threat or not. She, along with all the other leftist, only care that Biden is not Trump. These people are seriously sick in the head.

Oh she didn’t like that. Wish RFK wasn’t afflicted by whatever impedes his speech, people will only hear his words, and not his message.

He’s got some crazy takes, but some pretty good ones too.

Oh she didn’t like that. Wish RFK wasn’t afflicted by whatever impedes his speech, people will only hear his words, and not his message.

He’s got some crazy takes, but some pretty good ones too.
Agreed. We are too far apart on core issues for me to support him. But I would take him over Biden for sure. I don’t buy into the media narrative that this dude is dangerous. He seems like a reasonable guy to me from what little I’ve seen and heard.

Reactions: norrislakevol
The verse most often cited is Romans 7:1

"[1] Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God." [ESV]

Here is a nice breakdown and summary of what the Bible says about God's role in the establishment of earthly authorities:

VN Store

Back