2024 Presidential Race

Trump Blows Biden Out Of The Water With Record-Setting Palm Beach Fundraiser​

1712451153850.png

Former President Donald Trump brought in over $50.5 million at a campaign fundraiser in Palm Beach, Florida, on Saturday evening, the Republican National Committee (RNC) announced.

The haul far out-paces that of President Joe Biden’s $26 million he brought in at a ritzy New York City fundraiser on March 28 alongside former Democratic Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, as well as various other celebrities. Trump’s fundraising event broke “every fundraising record in history for a Republican or Democrat,” according to the RNC’s press release. (RELATED: Trump Campaign, RNC Announce $65.6 Million Fundraising Haul)

And all these low life libs believe every lie he tells
POS POTUS of all time. Only the lunatics & those in the Biden cult will vote for this scum.

Oops sorry. The winner of the POS POTUS award goes to former President Donald Trump. By a wide margin. And I hope ‘former’ remains intact in that title.

Prove it. Show/tell me with facts how I’m wrong. What has convinced you of your conclusion on this.
I, Sir, need to prove nothing to you. In Donald Trump’s world facts are subjective (See results of the most recent Presidential election for proof on that). I will give Donald Trump the credit due him in that he is the undisputed king of chaos. No chance it’s worse with Biden.

Enjoy your fantasy world.

I, Sir, need to prove nothing to you. In Donald Trump’s world facts are subjective (See results of the most recent Presidential election for proof on that). I will give Donald Trump the credit due him in that he is the undisputed king of chaos. No chance it’s worse with Biden.

A non answer to a simple question. I didn’t think you could bring any facts that by you still voting for such a pos as Biden is still voting for more crime and chaos that his policies bring forth. Instead. as usual, you deflect to use Trump as an excuse for the huge failures of low life Biden as president & w/no leadership skills . Enjoy voting for more illegal migrant crime and chaos that comes from loony left hate groups when voting for brain-dead pedo Joe.

Last edited:

Are you arguing in Bidens world facts are not subjective? Just curious about your consistency. Trumps a POS.

A non answer to a simple question. I didn’t think you could bring any facts that by you still voting for such a pos as Biden is voting for more crime and chaos. Instead. as usual, you deflect to use Trum as an excuse for the failures of low life Biden as president. Enjoy more crime and chaos in voting for pedo Joe.
Excuse me Sir but is it not a fact that Donald Trump denies the results of the last Presidential election? Yes or no. Tons of crime and chaos wrapped up in that single event. Not to even venture into his four years as President (And I won’t waste any more time on that thrilling adventure). No deflection whatsoever. Your mind is set and I could care less. What bugs me are the relentless juvenile and baseless attacks on Biden and/or anyone who dares see anything different than Donald Trump. It approaches comedy but is too sickening.

Really I couldn’t care less about this election or any other. All BS.

All I care about is the Braves pulled another one out their a** and Bama lost to UCONN.

Excuse me Sir but is it not a fact that Donald Trump denies the results of the last Presidential election? Yes or no. Tons of crime and chaos wrapped up in that single event. Not to even venture into his four years as President (And I won’t waste any more time on that thrilling adventure). No deflection whatsoever. Your mind is set and I could care less. What bugs me are the relentless juvenile and baseless attacks on Biden and/or anyone who dares see anything different than Donald Trump. It approaches comedy but is too sickening.

Really I couldn’t care less about this election or any other. All BS.

All I care about is the Braves pulled another one out their a** and Bama lost to UCONN.

😂 A vote for Biden will make everything better = democratic logic for a better world.
If democrats don't win in elections they also deny the results. They pitched a hissy fit for 4 years & denied the election results when Trump beat Hillary. You didn't know that one either?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back