2024 Presidential Race

Is it a two bed two bath safe space you live in? Or two bed and 1 and a 1/2? If I'm going to own it I'd prefer the extra shower space
Let me try to be clear. I am not a fan of Joe Biden. I have watched his career for a long time and he is what we used to call Zell Miller here in Georgia. ‘Zig Zag Zell’. Biden is ‘Zig Zag Joe’. And he most certainly bends the truth as needed for his agenda (whatever that is).

Donald Trump breaks and stomps on the truth. I agree with you in that he is a complete POS. There are only a few creatures on the planet I could think of over which I would vote for Donald Trump.

😂 A vote for Biden will make everything better = democratic logic for a better world.
If democrats don't win in elections they also deny the results. They pitched a hissy fit for 4 years & denied the election results when Trump beat Hillary. You didn't know that one either?
In no way similar to the circus Donald Trump has created. And I don’t recall any lawsuits for criminal acts lingering into the following election.

Let me try to be clear. I am not a fan of Joe Biden. I have watched his career for a long time and he is what we used to call Zell Miller here in Georgia. ‘Zig Zag Zell’. Biden is ‘Zig Zag Joe’. And he most certainly bends the truth as needed for his agenda (whatever that is).

Donald Trump breaks and stomps on the truth. I agree with you in that he is a complete POS. There are only a few creatures on the planet I could think of over which I would vote for Donald Trump.
As a Georgian myself, Zell Miller never made up receiving an award from noted segregationist George Wallace, like Joe did. And Joe did so with pride. I could go on and on. Biden is a horrific racist. I'll stop there. It doesn't get worse, or better, for Biden from there. To put it simply, Biden has made way more openly racsit comments than trump ever has. I can prove that. But to the entirety of the media Triump is the racist. And don't get me wrong trump has problems too

In no way similar to the circus Donald Trump has created. And I don’t recall any lawsuits for criminal acts lingering into the following election.
Democrats are the ones that created that circus with their non stop made-up lies.
Trump was just fine & dandy w/no problems before he decided to run for POTUS & go up against the democrats chosen leader in Hillary. Hillary & Donald were good friends B4 all this happened. Hillary was to be their puppet like Joe is right now. Joe Biden is bought & paid for so the dems use him to cause chaos.

Last edited:
As a Georgian myself, Zell Miller never made up receiving an award from noted segregationist George Wallace, like Joe did. And Joe did so with pride. I could go on and on. Biden is a horrific racist. I'll stop there. It doesn't get worse, or better, for Biden from their.
I am not a Georgian. I am a native Tennessean. I’m pretty sure I could spend just about thirty minutes and dig up some pretty fun stuff about ‘ol’ Zig Zag God rest his soul. I won’t do that. I have a real disdain for people who pick on dead people. It doesn’t get any worse, or better for Trump from there.

I am not a Georgian. I am a native Tennessean. I’m pretty sure I could spend just about thirty minutes and dig up some pretty fun stuff about ‘ol’ Zig Zag God rest his soul. I won’t do that. I have a real disdain for people who pick on dead people. It doesn’t get any worse, or better for Trump from there.
So no reaction to Biden celebrating a fake award, and bragging about it, from noted segregationist George Wallace. That's pathetic. Couldn't even take a moment to condemn it. But man you condemn Trump dont you. Fraud

So no reaction to Biden celebrating a fake award, and bragging about it, from noted segregationist George Wallace. That's pathetic. Couldn't even take a moment to condemn it. But man you condemn Trump dont you. Fraud
‘Fraud’. Pretty strong word. I did not attack you. You don’t know much about history or apparently.. the present.

‘Fraud’. Pretty strong word. I did not attack you. You don’t know much about history or apparently.. the present.
You have your head in the sand. Hey but keep feeling good about supporting a racist POS. Attack? That's my opinion. You are a fraud. You give a free pass to who you support.

Last edited:
You have your head in the sand. Hey but keep feeling good about supporting a racist POS.
I know I’m gonna regret this…

oh knowledgeable one… please share with me the ideal ‘non racist POS’ candidate for whom I should vote? I am sure his/her holiness will woo me with their ‘non racist’ point of view. Otherwise reckon I outta just sit this one out.

Buffoonery? Ha, ha, ha: You don't see very well, MAGA.

Didn't Biden travel to Baltimore to talk about the downed bridge?

Meanwhile, the gangster accepts a completely fake award for his wife--supposedly a "child advocacy" award, but the guy who handed the bottle to the gangster is not with any children's organization and said nothing about anything she did to advocate for children and nobody else can think of anything she did. And clearly Melania herself knew it was total bull$hit and didn't bother to leave her room to accept--that and she loathes her husband.

You guys are funny. What are you wearing your MAGA tennis shoes? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

We're going to make America Great Again, Hasan.

So Hasan, get your vaseline ready to take it.

20240327_153319.jpg

Last edited:
I know I’m gonna regret this…

oh knowledgeable one… please share with me the ideal ‘non racist POS’ candidate for whom I should vote? I am sure his/her holiness will woo me with their ‘non racist’ point of view. Otherwise reckon I outta just sit this one out.
Oh it's easy friend. If you ever complain about Trump being a racsit, and support Biden, then you are a fraud. You could still support Biden for many reasons. Just not racism. My guess is you've called Trump racsit. My guess is you've never called Biden racsit. Am I right? Trump a racsit but Biden no? You know I'm right. And that's why you are a fraud

Easy thought exercise:

When was the last time you called Trump a racist?

When was the last time you called Biden a racist?

Anyone getting a free pass? Would one of them receive an award from George Wallace for not being racist?

VN Store

Back