2024 Presidential Race

That's a whole bunch of words not to say how better Biden will be as POTUS.
You didn't list one policy of Biden's to convince anyone that he makes a better POTUS than Trump. You just like to whine & cry & belly ache all day to make yourself feel good so as long as you get a another excuse to bash trump again.

Meh... you do better when you post a bunch of random links all day long. Lay off TurboVol, she is comedy gold for this forum.

Turbo, you need to come back with one of those Earl rants again, they are hilarious.

Meh... you do better when you post a bunch of random links all day long. Lay off TurboVol, she is comedy gold for this forum.

Turbo, you need to come back with one of those Earl rants again, they are hilarious.
He/she will be around soon as he/she leaves from the Biden alter room.
He/she has to pray to Joe to help in his/her fighting w/all the MAGA crowd on VN PF.

Last edited:
One gets a true picture of right-wing America by taking a peek at who the Earls listen to--a bunch of fourth-rate, low IQ hacks. Alex Jones? Clay Travis--a true goober; Charlie Kirk---an embarrassingly dumb kid; numerous Christian yappers who are always scared out of their underwear because America has gay people and smart career women. Most are the type of men who, before getting into talk radio, would go to parties, get drunk and then break beer bottles over their heads to get a laugh.
Were you more the butt chugging type?

You mad, bro. :) Goodness. This is why I don't like having a conversation w/you.
I thought I'd give it another try today w/some humor added in but you constantly blast me every chance you get. You act like you're my daddy. It's unnecessary attacks from you all day. After reading the post above you'd think I was having an affair w/your wife/daughter. That meme of Biden was in reference to him w/his daughter in the shower which has been documented as fact. I didn't see it the same way you did. But, you go crazy & blast me when I post tweets you deemed lame. Have a great day, sir. Thxs, for the fact-check deal.

The fact is that you are the right wing turbo, old man. Maybe try and research the trash you post beforehand. I know that's asking too much from a geriatric with an IQ similar to MTG but it's a fair request.

Reactions: rekinhavoc

VN Store

Back