2024 Presidential Race

Oh, the irony!

You never show or post what Biden's policies are & why his policies are better for America. Biden has NO record to run on to be re-elected. Just more lame lies from uninformed sources or made up videos about Trump. Support for Biden is dumb. Why should we vote for old man Joe? He's destroyed the country w/illegal immigration bringing crime to our towns & cities. Who wants more of that? His domestic & foreign policies are terrible for everyone who live on the planet. He wanders off the stage wondering where to go & what to do next.

Reactions: VOLinAL

They care so much.

You can see the idiots reading their lines.

Look at the source you quote from .... Biden's Wins??
It's not the full quote coming from him. It's an edit snippet to make him look bad.
He says he'd rather be there in Wisconsin w/them than on a beach who has sharks.
You're calling out someone's source?

giphy.gif

Those "fact checkers" always step in to correct a conservative. And hide when a liberal says something false. So much for being impartial.
Absolute lie. I've called it out any time I see it posted. When's the last time you did the same?

Dude spams the board non-stop all day with outright nonsense tweets he doesn't even read but shouldn't be called out? It's too the point many threads are unreadable when he's posting.

Absolute lie. I've called it out any time I see it posted. When's the last time you did the same?

Dude spams the board non-stop all day with outright nonsense tweets no one wants to read but shouldn't be called out? It's too the point many threads are unreadable when he's posting.
😭 😭 😭 😭

yes, yes and yes.

Hellified read. Excellent. A lot of depth that seemed to hit on most of the needed targets. A lot of meat on the bone.

Let's face it, it details the many differences between Trump foreign policy and the failures of the Biden foreign policy.

Long but a must read for any foreign policy enthusiast. Its not something people will agree on 100% but incredibly supportive examples of the arguments and a little something in there for everyone to find a section that they can say "yeah, I've been saying that."

@NorthDallas40 @Rasputin_Vol @utvolpj

Sorry I'm not including everyone. Some others will see the article and read it without being tagged. I also didn't include anyone on the left because they have a knack for discounting articles without reading past the first few sentences.

Again some of sections you will disagree with. I started not to read it, and then I started to only read sections at a time. It was worth the read.

Dude spams the board non-stop all day with outright nonsense tweets he doesn't even read but shouldn't be called out? It's too the point many threads are unreadable when he's posting.
Dude ... I'm retired & have nothing else to do but make your day.
I wasn't aware that Freak handed this message board over to you & your ways.
Posting "tweets" is a message to repost to others that might not see what's going on.
Some like some don't. I care less. The radical(s) here call conservatives names all day & nobody (mod) tells them to knock it off bc it's lame. They allow it to continue.

Last edited:

They're factual tweets....like this one, ace, in which The Man With the Spray-On Tan thinks he can keep other countries from
having crypto-currency! 😭 😭 🤣 🤣 🤣

Also, what do you think the Earls do on the board all day, every day? Flood the board with anti-Biden BS.

So spare me your nonsense. You see more of me because there are fewer progressives on the board than sodbusters. Lucky you.

🤣🤣🤣:eek::eek::eek:

Oops, a little off. We are so sorry.

From the article:

The federal budget deficit will reach an estimated $1.9 trillion in fiscal year 2024, according to an updated outlook released by the Congressional Budget Office Tuesday. The new projection represents a big jump from the $1.5 trillion estimate released just four months ago. The CBO cited a number of factors for the 27% increase, including the expansion of President Joe Biden’s student loan forgiveness plan, a new package of aid for U.S. allies and increased spending on healthcare.

From 2025 to 2034, CBO now projects a cumulative deficit of $22.1 trillion, more than $2 trillion larger than projected in February.

They're factual tweets....like this one, ace, in which The Man With the Spray-On Tan thinks he can keep other countries from
having crypto-currency! 😭 😭 🤣 🤣 🤣

Also, what do you think the Earls do on the board all day, every day? Flood the board with anti-Biden BS.

So spare me your nonsense. You see more of me because there are fewer progressives on the board than sodbusters. Lucky you.

🤣🤣🤣:eek::eek::eek:

So? How does that have an effect on your low-life, sparky? Do tell us.
Biden is the current POTUS & his terrible radical anti-american policies need to be shown where the trash dump is bc the MSM want do it. Biden is always protected from harsh criticism and sometimes here on this board.

Last edited:
You support Trump. There's nothing more radical than that....
So the almost half of the country that voted for him are ALL radicals then? Wow that’s a lot of radicals. So by definition, would that make them NOT “radical” but “average”?
Your assertion appears be inherently contradictory.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Hellified read. Excellent. A lot of depth that seemed to hit on most of the needed targets. A lot of meat on the bone.

Let's face it, it details the many differences between Trump foreign policy and the failures of the Biden foreign policy.

Long but a must read for any foreign policy enthusiast. Its not something people will agree on 100% but incredibly supportive examples of the arguments and a little something in there for everyone to find a section that they can say "yeah, I've been saying that."

@NorthDallas40 @Rasputin_Vol @utvolpj

Sorry I'm not including everyone. Some others will see the article and read it without being tagged. I also didn't include anyone on the left because they have a knack for discounting articles without reading past the first few sentences.

Again some of sections you will disagree with. I started not to read it, and then I started to only read sections at a time. It was worth the read.
Thanks for the @ to the link Breathe I read it in its entirety

Make my day? You make the board worse and at times unreadable with the dozens of useless and often fake tweets you admittedly don't even read or watch. You're not bringing anything to anyone except forcing them to scroll farther down to find an actual discussion.

You're complaining about name-calling (that gets removed) when you literally posted a disgusting photoshopped pic of Biden naked in the shower physically molesting a little girl. Did you do it for others that might not see what's up?
You mad, bro. :) Goodness. This is why I don't like having a conversation w/you.
I thought I'd give it another try today w/some humor added in but you constantly blast me every chance you get. You act like you're my daddy. It's unnecessary attacks from you all day. After reading the post above you'd think I was having an affair w/your wife/daughter. That meme of Biden was in reference to him w/his daughter in the shower which has been documented as fact. I didn't see it the same way you did. But, you go crazy & blast me when I post tweets you deemed lame. Have a great day, sir. Thxs, for the fact-check deal.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
The gangster going on about sharks again....

MAGA: "Earl, what is he talking about it?
Earl: "I don't know, Harriet, but I'll clap anyway."

The left is pathetic.

I think everyone knows what copy cats are. When you do something then someone else tries to do the same thing.

It it obvious Beijing Biden is in a state of confusion. The guy doesn't know what is going on within his administration. So now the left goes with, "no look, it's Trump with dementia." This is as lame as attempting to claim watching a 1950's Japanese Godzilla movie is a good use of time.

Queue the Spiderman meme.

VN Store

Back