2024 Presidential Race

I mentioned the other day, maybe Friday that they have a few days to maybe a few weeks and you'll see the reversal of the reversal, IF Joe and VP under the table don't go along with the plan.

"Joe isn't unfit, he just had a bad day."

Even those Lefty Loons on this board will be saying it.

There is even a Seinfeld episode on this. Just pretend you never said it.

dude you and the Neos all sound the same. I literally quit reading halfway through.

Lemme guess, somethings woke?

There's no fricking way they go forward with this. It would be suicide for the Dem party.

Actually, I think it's a fantastic idea. At least then it would open the door for a more sensible "moderate" party.
I still think itll be switcherooskie with Michelle. God I hope so.

Anybody seen the left conspiracy if Trump wins? Gonna deport and lock up all Muslims, and non egite people, gonna force whute Christianity on everyone. Replace all elections with appointments, there's more. I made a comment about both choices being bad, and some looney went off telling me all about it🤣. It's not really the conspiracy that's funny, it's the side calling everyone a conspiracy theorist, are pushing this.
It's hysterical, isn't it?

Anybody seen the left conspiracy if Trump wins? Gonna deport and lock up all Muslims, and non egite people, gonna force whute Christianity on everyone. Replace all elections with appointments, there's more. I made a comment about both choices being bad, and some looney went off telling me all about it🤣. It's not really the conspiracy that's funny, it's the side calling everyone a conspiracy theorist, are pushing this.

What is non egite people?

Reactions: joevol33
How do you salvage a campaign where 72% think you are too old? Not gonna be any younger and people are not going to change their minds about his current cognitive ability, much less the next 54 months.

Reactions: McDad
How do you salvage a campaign where 72% think you are too old? Not gonna be any younger and people are not going to change their minds about his current cognitive ability, much less the next 54 months.
Given the choice between a douche and a turd sandwich, people may still pick the turd sandwich.

Given the choice between a douche and a turd sandwich, people may still pick the turd sandwich.
it is far beyond some subjective opinion. it is the very essence of being able to cognitively execute the duties of the office.

it is far beyond some subjective opinion. it is the very essence of being able to cognitively execute the duties of the office.
Neither can cognitively execute the duties of the office. Trump aims to be a despot and isn't playing with a full deck either. No thanks.

Neither can cognitively execute the duties of the office. Trump aims to be a despot and isn't playing with a full deck either. No thanks.
Hey, just stating facts..Joe is looking to be replaced for a reason. And that is he Cant perform the duties and anybody that isnt a Dem idealogue knows it now.

Hey, just stating facts..Joe is looking to be replaced for a reason. And that is he Cant perform the duties and anybody that isnt a Dem idealogue knows it now.
Plus, Joe only works part-time from 10 am-4 pm. He's a part time POTUS.
Those are facts coming out from the WH staff.

Presidential candidates should have physical/cognitive tests performed and any negative results that would interfere with them in their duties either vaguely released to the public.

VN Store

Back