2024 Presidential Race

This is sad. He has dementia, onset of Alzheimer’, or some other disease. I lost my grandmother to dementia and as well as my mother in law. The brain doesn’t communicate with the body, hence making it difficult to walk.

My wife has MS and I see it every day. While she can walk and has all of her faculties, the symptoms worsen in the evening and night hours as she becomes fatigued. The brain doesn’t communicate w the body which is why MS patients , similar to dementia, have balancing issues and tend to fall.

ROOKE: Lady Mac-Biden Desperately Clinging To Power As Husband Crumbles Before Her Eyes​

1719884262885.png
1719884263430.png

A real-life Shakespearian drama is unfolding as the world watches First Lady Jill Biden and Hunter Biden desperately cling to power through President Joe Biden despite the doom his obvious declining mental capacity spells for the country.

Obama's public statement of support for Joe Biden is 'disingenuous' and he favors an 'open convention' to replace the president who 'can't win' claims Tucker Carlson​

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson floated Monday that former President Barack Obama is 'disingenuous' in his public support for President Joe Biden staying in the White House race.

Carlson, who's been hosting an interview show on X, took to the platform overnight and said he got his information from an 'unusually good source.'

'Obama's tweet supporting Joe Biden was disingenuous,' Carlson wrote. 'In private, Obama is telling people Biden can't win, and he is therefore in favor of an open convention.'

'Obama will not say whom he supports, nor as of yesterday afternoon had he met personally with Biden to deliver the message,' Carlson went on.

View attachment 655767
Shocked I tell you

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Neither can cognitively execute the duties of the office. Trump aims to be a despot and isn't playing with a full deck either. No thanks.
More of this tired false equivalency, even now.

You can certainly challenge Trump’s sanity, that’s a matter of opinion.

But you cannot assert that Trump is anywhere near as mentally diminished as Biden is. Been saying that for months - and it should be excruciatingly clear even for those that were clinging to the false belief that Trump, too, was in the throes of dementia.

It shows how shallow the democrat bench is when you think Big Mike is your best option with 0 experience.
But Dems, independents and “Never Trumpers” will vote for her because she’s not Biden and not Trump. That will be the case they make and that’s what they’re counting on. JMO.

IMG_6879.jpeg

“So here’s what we’re seeing on the screen that you’re showing right now, a president who is frankly thunderstruck by just how aggressively Donald Trump is lying about everything”
- Sen. Chris Coons

Oh man….

I hate Trump. Biden isn't cognitively present enough to have his job. I don't know how anyone could debate that. He's an invalid
Maybe you didn't read what I said. I said they're both senile and unfit for office. Suggesting Trump is any better is laughable because they're both pathetically decrepit. On top of it, Trump ain't giving power back if he gets it again. Period.

Maybe you didn't read what I said. I said they're both senile and unfit for office. Suggesting Trump is any better is laughable because they're both pathetic. Trump ain't giving power back if he gets it again. Period.
And are you calling for Biden to be removed from office today?

VN Store

Back