2024 Presidential Race

‘Gutfeld!’ Sets Record of Nearly 5 Million Viewers During Trump Interview​

1726895041653.png

Fox News’s Gutfeld! set a new record after it drew an audience of nearly five million viewers during its interview with former President Donald Trump on Wednesday.

The outlet announced in a press release on Thursday that it had an average of 4.9 million viewers, marking “its highest-rated telecast in program history.”

In the press release, Fox also revealed that the program had been seen by 744,000 viewers in the “25-54” demographic. The show is also reported as attracting “more Independents and Democrats than” its competition, according to the Nielsen MRI Fusion.

During the interview, host Greg Gutfeld asked Trump how his “golf game” was. The former president jokingly responded that golf is a “dangerous game.”

Reactions: Buddy’s Bandit
Ah yes, the Catholic Church leadership. They can’t condemn Biden or Pelosi over abortion because that would be “getting involved in politics”; but now finds time to issue a statement singling out a Republican politician 🤔
The Catholic Church is a denomination filled with hundreds of millions of faithful and devout members currently led by a group of spineless nobodies more concerned with winning favor with Man than with God.

Fact: The Catholic Church is making mega millions off of US taxpayer $ that fund immigration and refugee programs.

It's like the "Deep Throat" source
I'll allow it.

My anecdotal experience says it's greatly exaggerated. I've been to a slew of Baptist, Methodist, Unitarian, and a few Episcopalian services over the years. Admittedly I've not attended mega churches, but none of the services gave political advisement.

I think a lot of the times, evangelical stances get conflated as political stances. They were primarily against abortion and gay marriage before those were ever in the overton-window, and it had nothing to do with politics.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

‘Gutfeld!’ Sets Record of Nearly 5 Million Viewers During Trump Interview​

View attachment 679087

Fox News’s Gutfeld! set a new record after it drew an audience of nearly five million viewers during its interview with former President Donald Trump on Wednesday.

The outlet announced in a press release on Thursday that it had an average of 4.9 million viewers, marking “its highest-rated telecast in program history.”

In the press release, Fox also revealed that the program had been seen by 744,000 viewers in the “25-54” demographic. The show is also reported as attracting “more Independents and Democrats than” its competition, according to the Nielsen MRI Fusion.

During the interview, host Greg Gutfeld asked Trump how his “golf game” was. The former president jokingly responded that golf is a “dangerous game.”

I laughed when I heard Trump claimed he was 2 under par when the game was interrupted.

Yeah, right.

VN Store

Back