2024 SEC Baseball Tournament (5/21 - 5/26)

hoping to switch to battle of the birds when this ends should they pull up the tarp in STL
rain delay began about 2 hrs ago

I think it was the game Caglianone was pitching at Florida. Defense got bailed out because he made a bad throw.
yep got to see the bogus CMo play for the first time when they were showing the green base between games.... I was driving and listening to JW when it happen live (IIRC I was in the vicinity of Hazel Green... home of VFL#27 "Mike Honcho")

yep got to see the bogus CMo play for the first time when they were showing the green base between games.... I was driving and listening to JW when it happen live (IIRC I was in the vicinity of Hazel Green... home of VFL#27 "Mike Honcho")
Hazel Green was a frequent destination when I worked for the Huntsville Times, and it was one reason Honcho is among my favorite Vols. Oddly,I was driving back from the HS and saw a funnel cloud in my mirror the day of the Super Breakout of twisters im1974

Well NCAA who whomever makes the rules needs to tweak it or something. This green base beside another base looks tacky. Baseball has been played for hundreds of years no need to start messing with it now. Bad enough replay has infested it now this.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back