2025 Recruiting

Harping is a solid player and does score well. The best player(s) on the court in that game are the players that make everyone around them better. Mya Pauldo had an elite 1st half.. today it was her twin Mia Pauldo who was the best player on the court. For all the talk about height.. at 5’5 or 5’6 Mia nearly recorded a triple double.
In the 4th quarter she facilitated the offense in the clutch at a level that is college ready.
The game commentators including Flau’jae was very impressed with TBC and described them using one word “elite!” There are not 5 players in the 2025 better than Mia. Mya is Top 20 (prior to injuries she ranked #17) and arguably has one of the highest ceiling of any player in her class.

Harping is a solid player and does score well. The best player(s) on the court in that game are the players that make everyone around them better. Mya Pauldo had an elite 1st half.. today it was her twin Mia Pauldo who was the best player on the court. For all the talk about height.. at 5’5 or 5’6 Mia nearly recorded a triple double.
In the 4th quarter she facilitated the offense in the clutch at a level that is college ready.
The game commentators including Flau’jae was very impressed with TBC and described them using one word “elite!” There are not 5 players in the 2025 better than Mia. Mya is Top 20 (prior to injuries she ranked #17) and arguably has one of the highest ceiling of any player in her class.
Olivia Vukosa (I think that's right) ain't no slouch either. She's going to be a handful. She's a legit stretch big with a decent handle!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The Coach Caldwell era this season with an elite portal class and the foundation of the 2025 HS class with Mia and Mya Pauldo is huge for the historic LV WBB program.
Seeing Kyrie Irving, Zakai Zeigler, and Hannah Hidalgo thrive in modern basketball is a good sign for the Pauldo twins. Yet, when I watch these two play the first player that comes to mind is Allen Iverson. Iverson was dominant in an elite NBA era of basketball as an undersized guard that controlled the game on both ends of the court.
I’ve never seen any female HS players that were elite prospects standing at 5’6 that could dictate the pace/tempo of a basketball game against elite competition like the Pauldo twins.
Mia and Mya are college ready. They are SEC ready. Case closed

The Coach Caldwell era this season with an elite portal class and the foundation of the 2025 HS class with Mia and Mya Pauldo is huge for the historic LV WBB program.
Seeing Kyrie Irving, Zakai Zeigler, and Hannah Hidalgo thrive in modern basketball is a good sign for the Pauldo twins. Yet, when I watch these two play the first player that comes to mind is Allen Iverson. Iverson was dominant in an elite NBA era of basketball as an undersized guard that controlled the game on both ends of the court.
I’ve never seen any female HS players that were elite prospects standing at 5’6 that could dictate the pace/tempo of a basketball game against elite competition like the Pauldo twins.
You only managed to get four “elites” in there. I haz a disappoint

Why does it bother you so much?

Sounds just like Coach Lazo. Does that bother you as well?

I can only imagine how different this thread would’ve been if Double Dynasty and TBC had a different kind of showing this weekend.

I’m noticing a lot of posters haven’t said much.. the ones we typically see taking a boisterous approach to elevate any player going somewhere other than TN or the so called Top 15 true elite prospects they want in TN. The Pauldo twins beat a lot of those players on their way to becoming OT Select Champions.
Just ironic, Mia and Mya Pauldo have outstanding performances and are team “first” elite prospects, but instead of focusing on that reality the goal is to heckle the messenger I guess!

I can only imagine how different this thread would’ve been if Double Dynasty and TBC had a different kind of showing this weekend.

I’m noticing a lot of posters haven’t said much.. the ones we typically see taking a boisterous approach to elevate any player going somewhere other than TN or the so called Top 15 true elite prospects they want in TN. The Pauldo twins beat a lot of those players on their way to becoming OT Select Champions.
Just ironic, Mia and Mya Pauldo have outstanding performances and are team “first” elite prospects, but instead of focusing on that reality the goal is to heckle the messenger I guess!

It’s a little cult around here they all gas each other up and clasp their pearls if anyone dares have a differing opinion.

Hysterical most of the time. They have a hard time with me because I refuse to conform.

Should have been around when Maria was here, now THAT was a trip. Talk about a cult…

Last edited:
Johnson from LSU & Latta would be two that I’d put in that category…

Reactions: VolBall09
Watched the OT Select Final/Championship game. The Pauldo twins are "relentless" definitely bring the same NJ/NY swag and intensity that ZZ has, despite being undersized.

And to the point, that relentless approach, never let up, is exactly the perfect fit for Coach Caldwells system.

Lastly Kate Harpring(2026) was a really fun watch being a GA kid maybe us being closer to home, may give us an in.. she will would be really good in this system as well. She looked at times like best player on court.

Watched the OT Select Final/Championship game. The Pauldo twins are "relentless" definitely bring the same NJ/NY swag and intensity that ZZ has, despite being undersized.

And to the point, that relentless approach, never let up, is exactly the perfect fit for Coach Caldwells system.

Lastly Kate Harpring(2026) was a really fun watch being a GA kid maybe us being closer to home, may give us an in.. she will would be really good in this system as well. She looked at times like best player on court.

Note: Her brother is enrolled at Georgia Tech.

Reactions: ERvolsfan

VN Store

Back