#13 Deniya Prawl (+2)
#14 Mia Pauldo (-1)
#25 Keeley Parks (-2)
#32 Jaida Civil (+8)
#33 Madison Francis (-6)
#41 Lauren Hurst (-6)
#54 Mya Pauldo (-5)
#58 Destiny Lunan (-1)

UConn has not won a Nat’l Championship since 2016. What makes you think you do? You seem more worried than I am. This player’s top choices does not have to be critiqued to try to downplay her decision to pick Tennessee or not.
A prospect in the Top 15 has already verbally committed to a school that does not have a major women’s basketball program and it was her decision just as this young lady.
Tennessee is the winningest women’s basketball program of all-time. The only program in history to make every NCAA tourney. If a player commits to the LVs it is due to the great tradition and legacy of the program. It’s due to the former All-Americans and multiple WNBA lottery picks. Not a top schools lists.
You give these backhand compliments under Tennessee threads as if it is credible because it’s coming from you. On the other hand, when positive news is announced within the program you are silent.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion including you. So when I disagree, understand it’s not to initiate a back and forth. You can believe and posts as you see fit. Does not make it true. And this particular comment as most of yours is pointless.
I don't think that sentence is true - or it's a huge overstatement. Players commit for many different reasons. I don't think the Pauldo twins committed because of what Pat accomplished, though of course it may have been "a" factor.

I don't think that sentence is true - or it's a huge overstatement. Players commit for many different reasons. I don't think the Pauldo twins committed because of what Pat accomplished, though of course it may have been "a" factor.
Many variables. Too many to list, or assign to a single variable.

There's
We'll have to once again agree to disagree. Great for them building a brand and getting likes. But in the end, it's only about who they can beat versus Top 20 prospects. Once the game starts, nothing else matter
#24 Morris Catholic vs Montverde Academy #5 Jan 21, 2023!

You all should check it out if you're still on the fence about The Twins.

I want you to pay attention to all the open opportunities they give their teammates. (This is HUGE for CKC system)

When you look at both teams..(Just Look)
Morris Catholic had no business even being in the same gym with Montverde Academy...it's absolutely crazy that Morris Catholic almost won the game.

I'm a let you all watch it if you care to and you'll see why they almost won

Reactions: Ladyvols4ever!
Goodness gracious. I remember my grandmother giving me a dose of castor oil when I was a poor defenseless child. My parents did nothing to protect me.
And when you returned from the outhouse with splinters in your backside, she doctored the cuts with Merthiolate and Mecurachrome and had you take a nip of Save the Baby!

Reactions: knoxvol52
UConn has not won a Nat’l Championship since 2016. What makes you think you do? You seem more worried than I am. This player’s top choices does not have to be critiqued to try to downplay her decision to pick Tennessee or not.
A prospect in the Top 15 has already verbally committed to a school that does not have a major women’s basketball program and it was her decision just as this young lady.
Tennessee is the winningest women’s basketball program of all-time. The only program in history to make every NCAA tourney. If a player commits to the LVs it is due to the great tradition and legacy of the program. It’s due to the former All-Americans and multiple WNBA lottery picks. Not a top schools lists.
You give these backhand compliments under Tennessee threads as if it is credible because it’s coming from you. On the other hand, when positive news is announced within the program you are silent.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion including you. So when I disagree, understand it’s not to initiate a back and forth. You can believe and posts as you see fit. Does not make it true. And this particular comment as most of yours is pointless.
First of all, I was not making a back handed comment. I was trying to be positive, but of course you can't see that. Thats right, we haven't won a NC since 2016. So what, the goal is to make it to the final 4, something we have done 14 out of the last 15 years. This year we are loaded and if we don't get hit with injuries like the last 3 years we will be in the hunt. I know you are concerned, so I can tell you that we are not done recruiting for 2025. After all, the top kids take their time making a decision.

First of all, I was not making a back handed comment. I was trying to be positive, but of course you can't see that. Thats right, we haven't won a NC since 2016. So what, the goal is to make it to the final 4, something we have done 14 out of the last 15 years. This year we are loaded and if we don't get hit with injuries like the last 3 years we will be in the hunt. I know you are concerned, so I can tell you that we are not done recruiting for 2025. After all, the top kids take their time making a decision.

Pointless. And a sad excuse of reverse psychology. Saying I’m concerned is for the birds. Carry on.
UConn hasn’t won a Nat’l Championship since 2016.
Seven of the Top 15 prospects have already committed. They obviously are on their own timing.
One of which is already committed to Tennessee.

UConn hasn’t won a Nat’l Championship since 2016.
LV fans saying this as a diss is mighty rich. 2016 is hella sooner than we' ve sniffed one.

I think it's great Mia got named a top playmaker. I'm delighted for any good evidence and I've said many times I hope my hesitation on her is proved wrong. I still wonder why Dawn, Kim, Geno, etc passed on them.

LV fans saying this as a diss is mighty rich. 2016 is hella sooner than we' ve sniffed one.

I think it's great Mia got named a top playmaker. I'm delighted for any good evidence and I've said many times I hope my hesitation on her is proved wrong. I still wonder why Dawn, Kim, Geno, etc passed on them.

You would think that way. It’s a fact. 2016.
As for the twins and their recruitment you don’t get it to be honest.
You seem to think this can only go one way. Were you there during their recruitment? How do you know what teams offered these players? There’s a public video of Mya and Mia both showing about 20+ schools apiece that had offered them in the mail which wasn’t even all their offers. Teams you would be bragging about their recruiting if one or both of the twins verbally committed to their team/coach.
You’re trying really hard to act like they didn’t dictate as a family where they wanted to play in college. They said they were a package deal. I even saw where college and pro players were asking the twins about their top schools and recruiting which I’m sure was a topic for all these glorified coaches on your list. I’m sure they would’ve preferred the twins to be open to the idea of playing at separate schools which they weren’t.
It’s their right to want to play together and after watching them closely since the summer it is an asset having them on the same team.

Last edited:

"Tennessee is the home of legends and there's no better place to call home and continue our journey," the twins said in a video announcing the decision on their shared Instagram.

Reactions: knoxvol52
You would think that way. It’s a fact. 2016.
As for the twins and their recruitment you don’t get it to be honest.
You seem to think this can only go one way. Were you there during their recruitment? How do you know what teams offered these players? There’s a public video of Mya and Mia both showing about 20+ schools apiece that had offered them in the mail which wasn’t even all their offers. Teams you would be bragging about their recruiting if one or both of the twins verbally committed to their team/coach.
You’re trying really hard to act like they didn’t dictate as a family where they wanted to play in college. They said they were a package deal. I even saw where college and pro players were asking the twins about their top schools and recruiting which I’m sure was a topic for all these glorified coaches on your list. I’m sure they would’ve preferred the twins to be open to the idea of playing at separate schools which they weren’t.
It’s their right to want to play together and after watching them closely since the summer it is an asset having them on the same team.

2016 is incredibly embarrassing for them considering the talent they hoard every recruiting cycle.

We haven’t had elite recruiting since Pat stepped down.

The one class with Evian, Rennia etc was obviously projected to be great but in reality several were overrated and it was a personality disaster.

This may assist some. The two (the Twins) also had offers from Rutgers, Mississippi State, Baylor, Oklahoma, Ohio State and Miami among many, many others. (The Springfield Student article)

Those are just a few that offered BOTH twins. Either they let it be known they were a package deal early and/ or they didn't bother considering offers for one or the other.

2016 is incredibly embarrassing for them considering the talent they hoard every recruiting cycle.

The one class with Evian, Rennia etc was obviously projected to be great but in reality several were overrated and it was a personality disaster.

Covid and a lack of development due to it ruined that class imo

Embarrassing? I guess you have been living under a rock or your brain hasn't fully developed as yet. I won't go into the injury situation again because you can't comprehend that I guess. I don't know why you think I was dissing the signing of Mia and her sister. I really do think it was a great signing and I applaud CKC for doing so. As far as other top teams maybe not recruiting them, sometimes it's a matter of timing. UConn already has Sophomore KK Arnold at the point, freshman Morgan Cheli, who was the point guard for Archbishop Middy, the best HS team in the country, and as far as 2025, they are pursuing Jazzy Robinson. It doesn't matter how much talent a team has if they are not healthy enough to play. Last year a lot of posters, including you, were complaining how many wins you lost because RJ was out with an injury. I certainly understand that, but with you it only goes one way.
It is so obvious that you have no idea what is going on outside of Knoxville. You have no real knowledge or respect for any other teams or players except for what you may read about in the media. As far as not winning the NC in a while, it's not like it was with Pat and Geno 15 years ago when they were both expected to win the NC. SC, Baylor, USC, UCLA, Iowa, just to name a few are now in the game and primed to get to the NC game. Tennessee ruled many years ago, then UConn, and now SC is trying to take over as the prime team to beat. There are about 6 teams, maybe even more, that can get to the NC game this year. It would be a surprise if Tennessee can get there this year, but it's possible. I know you are going to spin this post as negative, but I would expect that because you have no sense or respect for anyone. I hope the team does well and comes back as a force every year going forward. UConn plays the toughest OOC schedule every year because of the weakness of the BE, and a good LV team is good for our resume if we can beat them.
Embarrassed, no, we are proud of our team, especially the last few years when we didn't win the top prize. This is all I'm gonna go with this subject, so when you post the negativity of what I said, I will just leave it at that, because you can't reason with an idiot.

Reactions: brittannica
Updated Hoopgurlz ranking
2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#8 Dee Alexander to Cincinati
#47 Aubrey Beckham to Georgia
#11 Divine Bourrage to LSU
#17 Nyla Brooks To NC
#1 Aaliyah Chavez not top 6
#32 Jaida Civil
#3 Jasmine Davidson
#33 Madison Francis
#61 Lena Girardi to Oklahoma State
#42 Holland Harris To Clemson
#68 Layla Hayes not top 8
#21 Taliyah Henderson To N.Carolina
# 41 Lauren Hurst
#64 Adelaide Jernigan not in top 3
#12 Zakiyah Johnson not in her top 6
#6 Grace Knox
Alyssa Koerkenmeier to St. Louis U.
#58 Destiny Lunan
#18 Leah Macy to ND
#19 Brynn McGaughy To Washington
#35 Jordan Ode To Michigan State
#25 Keeley Parks
#14 Mia Pauldo To Tennessee!
#54 Mya Pauldo To Tennessee!
#13 Deniya Prawl
#7 Emilee Skinner
#23 Lara Somfai not top 3
#9 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#51 Janiyah Williams To Oregon

Embarrassing? I guess you have been living under a rock or your brain hasn't fully developed as yet. I won't go into the injury situation again because you can't comprehend that I guess. I don't know why you think I was dissing the signing of Mia and her sister. I really do think it was a great signing and I applaud CKC for doing so. As far as other top teams maybe not recruiting them, sometimes it's a matter of timing. UConn already has Sophomore KK Arnold at the point, freshman Morgan Cheli, who was the point guard for Archbishop Middy, the best HS team in the country, and as far as 2025, they are pursuing Jazzy Robinson. It doesn't matter how much talent a team has if they are not healthy enough to play. Last year a lot of posters, including you, were complaining how many wins you lost because RJ was out with an injury. I certainly understand that, but with you it only goes one way.
It is so obvious that you have no idea what is going on outside of Knoxville. You have no real knowledge or respect for any other teams or players except for what you may read about in the media. As far as not winning the NC in a while, it's not like it was with Pat and Geno 15 years ago when they were both expected to win the NC. SC, Baylor, USC, UCLA, Iowa, just to name a few are now in the game and primed to get to the NC game. Tennessee ruled many years ago, then UConn, and now SC is trying to take over as the prime team to beat. There are about 6 teams, maybe even more, that can get to the NC game this year. It would be a surprise if Tennessee can get there this year, but it's possible. I know you are going to spin this post as negative, but I would expect that because you have no sense or respect for anyone. I hope the team does well and comes back as a force every year going forward. UConn plays the toughest OOC schedule every year because of the weakness of the BE, and a good LV team is good for our resume if we can beat them.
Embarrassed, no, we are proud of our team, especially the last few years when we didn't win the top prize. This is all I'm gonna go with this subject, so when you post the negativity of what I said, I will just leave it at that, because you can't reason with an idiot.
giphy.gif

You do know that you are Lady Vol fan, don’t you? We are coming for UCONN…. finally hired a real coach.

The twins don’t fit every system.. In a wide open…. 3 point centric system… they will thrive… I can’t wait to see who else joins the Lady Vol family.

VN Store

Back