2025 Recruiting

Im wondering if Coach Yo's recruiting problems have anything or everything to do with hiring Quinten Hillsman...I get second chances, but people are who they are and his actions literally gutted Syracuse. With so many other programs to choose from, as a parent, I would point my child in the opposite direction.
She was no great guns w hs recruits before, depending mostly on mid level transfers. But yeah hiring Hillsman couldn't have helped. It strikes me as the sort of broad, public saviour type thing Yo would do, just terribly wrong headed in this case.

Not relevent. I asked them for a link to the Pauldo twins playing in a tournament. Pay attention.

Crow pie consumed…oops. 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: krichunaka
Simply put, the Pauldo twins are elite. They will compete against anyone on any given night. I’m thrilled to watch them complete their HS career and transition to a historic college program at Tennessee. They have that “it” factor. Think Allen Iverson. Kyrie Irving. Dyaisha Fair. Zakai Zeigler. Hannah Hidalgo.
Just watched the twins make electric plays in the Slam Summer Classic. If it’s posted to YouTube, I will add it to the thread. One thing that needs to get corrected is Mya ranking on ESPN. She plays in every single major event against Top 20 recruits and continues to hold her own and has been very impressive defensively. Both of them will be impact players on the college level.
One thing I’ve noticed is since they committed to Tennessee all these events are putting them on different teams. They thrive playing off of each other and are an absolute force playing in the backcourt together.
Tennessee got a steal with getting both as a package deal.

Reactions: sgacock
And? There is nothing wrong with their size, if you can hoop, you can hoop. I’ll take 5’4” that can handle and hoop over a 6’2” PG wanna be who dribbles the ball off their toe every other play.
And nothing, I just said I didn’t know they were that small stink! Let’s calm it down!

Simply put, the Pauldo twins are elite. They will compete against anyone on any given night. I’m thrilled to watch them complete their HS career and transition to a historic college program at Tennessee. They have that “it” factor. Think Allen Iverson. Kyrie Irving. Dyaisha Fair. Zakai Zeigler. Hannah Hidalgo.
Just watched the twins make electric plays in the Slam Summer Classic. If it’s posted to YouTube, I will add it to the thread. One thing that needs to get corrected is Mya ranking on ESPN. She plays in every single major event against Top 20 recruits and continues to hold her own and has been very impressive defensively. Both of them will be impact players on the college level.
One thing I’ve noticed is since they committed to Tennessee all these events are putting them on different teams. They thrive playing off of each other and are an absolute force playing in the backcourt together.
Tennessee got a steal with getting both as a package deal.
There's that Elite word again, I guess we know who this person is, LOL, back again with some wishful predictions.

No disrespect but I'm sure the word "elite" is thrown around quite often on the UCONN message board.
Only on those who have proved it to be so. There are a few players on the roster that have the potential to be elite down the road, but as a UConn fan in my opinion the only player that I would consider elite right now would be Paige.

Last edited:
No disrespect but I'm sure the word "elite" is thrown around quite often on the UCONN message board.

I’ve noticed a theme for posters who are here to only discredit any positive news/moment of the Lady Vols basketball program they constantly attack credible posts they can’t dispute through their burner accounts for the 10th time in a row, they tend to assume “it is a returning poster” to take away from the truth. Different posters can’t use the same words? More than two or three people can’t think alike? If that’s the case this is one single poster behind several usernames that claim the same irrelevant things over and over in a negative way towards this program.
Wishful thinking for a 5-star and 4-star prospect for what exactly? The twins have a proven resume. They are gearing up to contend for their third straight high school state championship. I know certain posters want to live in the past; yet this new era at Tennessee has already made significant strides in its opening phase. Tennessee current HS commits are ranked #13 and #49 respectively. UConn current HS commits are ranked #25 and #68.

Last edited:
2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#11 Dee Alexander to Cincinati
#30 Aubrey Beckham
#5 Divine Bourrage not in top 6
#14 Nyla Brooks
#1 Aaliyah Chavez not top 6
#40 Jaida Civil
#3 Jasmine Davidson
#27 Madison Francis
#79 Lena Girardi not in her top 5