25th Amendment talk...

Certainly still Anybody but Trump......as are tens of millions of others. That hasn't changed.
But it will not be a rock - or Biden.
I'm hoping for a third party, Trump hating, moderate "republican".....short of that, we'll just have to wait and see who the dems come up with.
Yeah, I saw your dream post earlier.
Best of luck with that third party fantasy

Yeah, I saw your dream post earlier.
Best of luck with that third party fantasy
I don't think it will happen, but it would be best for the country.
The president will end up being whoever the dems replace Biden with....could end up being a great thing......we'll see.

Circumcision is genital mutilation. 100 + boys die each year in the US from the surgery.
Where's the outrage??????????????????????
How about a tad bit of intellectual honesty and consistency.
Per an NIH paper, there were 200 deaths contributed from 2001 to 2010, not 100 per year which is the number cited by the doctor opposed to circumcision

Reactions: luthervol
Per an NIH paper, there were 200 deaths contributed from 2001 to 2010, not 100 per year which is the number cited by the doctor opposed to circumcision
20 per year and not 100 per year. That's a good thing. The point remains the same. How many deaths per year would it need to be before people took issue? It's certainly an unnecessary surgery.

I don't think it will happen, but it would be best for the country.
The president will end up being whoever the dems replace Biden with....could end up being a great thing......we'll see.
If there's not a third party option, Biden is the candidate vs Trump. Will you vote for Biden " again" or sit one out?

My question, could congress impeach all the cabinet and the VP for dereliction of duty for not invoking the 25th amendment when they know Joe is mentally deficient? Would be kind of like when students get in trouble when the teacher passes out drunk and they decide to have a play date rather than let someone know

My question, could congress impeach all the cabinet and the VP for dereliction of duty for not invoking the 25th amendment when they know Joe is mentally deficient? Would be kind of like when students get in trouble when the teacher passes out drunk and they decide to have a play date rather than let someone know
I wouldn't think so. At most, maybe a public scolding is all they can do.

20 per year and not 100 per year. That's a good thing. The point remains the same. How many deaths per year would it need to be before people took issue? It's certainly an unnecessary surgery.
Agreed that it could be considered elective, but so is breast augmentation and more women die from that than baby boys from circumcision

BTW I find it humorous that there’s a side discussion on circumcision in a thread about removing Biden from office

You've got it all wrong. The only time credibility, standing, and respect with world leaders is a concern is when a Republican is president. Therefore, Biden could be sitting in his own excrement nauseating the German chancellor with the aroma and the press would not express any concern.
If you're gonna watch the game of politics, you gotta know the rules.
Is Game of Politics HBO's next big show? I know you're just hoping for Biden sex scenes, perv.

If there's not a third party option, Biden is the candidate vs Trump. Will you vote for Biden " again" or sit one out?
I will vote against Trump. I would much prefer to have Biden win again than have Trump win.
But Biden will not run.

Grandpa Joe Biden calls a lid & goes to bed at 6:03 ET. Bless his criminal little heart.
Joe has to take another weekend vacation which everybody knows he's too old.

BTW I find it humorous that there’s a side discussion on circumcision in a thread about removing Biden from office
It is humorous. Here's the origin.............
Do you support kids being able to cut their private parts off and say they are changing genders?

That’s extreme and what the dems support.

Good grief......I'm quickly remembering why I left the PF.
He isn’t wrong. This administration and the democrat party supports and promotes the mutilation of children. Check out the links in the article. And that’s just one example.

Can’t think of much that’s more extreme than supporting chopping off a 12 year old child’s breast/penis.

You vote for this every time you check the box marked D.

Last edited:
The fact that you've continued to pursue this argument is ridiculous. There are approximately 350 deaths/year from choking on food!

Should we just tell people to stop eating? It's certainly unnecessary as everyone could simply drink smoothies.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I will vote against Trump. I would much prefer to have Biden win again than have Trump win.
But Biden will not run.
So you will vote Biden again if that's the only choice....... Your hatred is not a good look on you.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

VN Store

Back