25th Amendment talk...

Not a good week for Biden. His mental problems are getting worse with the world watching. A slip here and there is one thing. This is an extreme pattern emerging.

As distasteful as it may be to elevate Kamala to POTUS, should we move past that for the security and well being of the nation?

Is this the time for the Cabinet to start holding talks to invoke the 25th Amendment?
End thread right here.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Eh, maybe. Hard to prove intent.

And I’m not inclined to give Trump the benefit of the doubt on it.
And I’m not in favor of excusing his actions after the fact, either.

But the underlying crime was and is the same.
The opposition leader got charged by the incumbent’s DOJ. The incumbent got a pass.

That’s banana republic stuff.
Oh I absolutely believe Trump is enough of a narcissist that he felt his undocumented word was enough despite the mature well documented procedures in place how to deal with declassification. The twist is, as I’ve stated before, is the law is very clear that the office of POTUS does indeed give him that latitude. However common sense should have told him based on how they’d dealt with him to date that his word that he said so wouldn’t suffice. They both knew what they were doing and they both thought they could get away with it.

So someone has to place on a note card what he will be discussing so he can read it?

This isn't anything new. During his entire presidency, he's had to use cue cards/note cards for instructions and talking points.

He confused an Egypt and Mexico official several days ago. Without a card he might say the chancellor represents Nazi Germany.

I would be interested to know if Merkel also had note cards, if so then it's not a big deal because they both would have them.

I do not recall other leaders that meet him in this format carrying note cards. Maybe it's just me, but I think it reduces already shaky credibility with other leaders.

I would be interested to know if Merkel also had note cards, if so then it's not a big deal because they both would have them.

I do not recall other leaders that meet him in this format carrying note cards. Maybe it's just me, but I think it reduces already shaky credibility with other leaders.
You've got it all wrong. The only time credibility, standing, and respect with world leaders is a concern is when a Republican is president. Therefore, Biden could be sitting in his own excrement nauseating the German chancellor with the aroma and the press would not express any concern.
If you're gonna watch the game of politics, you gotta know the rules.

Do you honestly think Biden has any credibility whatsoever with anybody?

This won't be a story in a week, by which time both Biden and Trump will have made more gaffes, and everyone will be back to repeating the inept "gee, I wish we didn't have to choose between these two 80 year olds" shtick.
Biden has gaffes. Mexico & Egypt would be one.
Trump has gaffes. Haley & Pelosi would be one.

It’s disingenuous imo to characterize what Biden increasingly displays as mere “gaffes”.
He can’t get words out. He struggles to speak (and not the stutter he deals with). He’s searching for words - and cannot audibilize.

The fact he forgot Hamas is just memory. His clear struggle to find words, and speak, is glaring.

Reactions: BreatheUT

White House didn’t even think there should be a Special Counsel for Biden’s documents case.

In White House meetings, aides have questioned why Garland felt the need to appoint a special counsel in the first place

And it was their fault.

“The way in which the White House story kept changing at the outset made it much more difficult for the Justice Department to resist having a special counsel,” said the former official, who spoke on condition of anonymity. “Had there been a very clear story at the beginning, it would have been easier.”

Biden has gaffes. Mexico & Egypt would be one.
Trump has gaffes. Haley & Pelosi would be one.

It’s disingenuous imo to characterize what Biden increasingly displays as mere “gaffes”.
He can’t get words out. He struggles to speak (and not the stutter he deals with). He’s searching for words - and cannot audibilize.

The fact he forgot Hamas is just memory. His clear struggle to find words, and speak, is glaring.

He's old as a dinosaur and needs to go play with his grandchildren, permanently.
No way in hell this dude will be the president 4 years from now.
He'll be dead or replaced.
I would not be surprised to see the left march out both Biden's and Harris replacements at the DNC.

He's old as a dinosaur and needs to go play with his grandchildren, permanently.
No way in hell this dude will be the president 4 years from now.
He'll be dead or replaced.
I would not be surprised to see the left march out both Biden's and Harris replacements at the DNC.
The first three are 100% true for Trump.
The fourth? The right will do nothing, Trump owns the spineless.

The first three are 100% true for Trump.
The fourth? The right will do nothing, Trump owns the spineless.
You still voting for a rock as long as it has a D beside it? I believe that was your statement in the past.
Tells me everything I need to know about you.

You still voting for a rock as long as it has a D beside it? I believe that was your statement in the past.
Tells me everything I need to know about you.
Certainly still Anybody but Trump......as are tens of millions of others. That hasn't changed.
But it will not be a rock - or Biden.
I'm hoping for a third party, Trump hating, moderate "republican".....short of that, we'll just have to wait and see who the dems come up with.

VN Store

Back