5 reasons UW wins the purple bowl

So maybe you all could pretend you're Texas fans and respond to the content of the post since clearly I made a bad assumption about which UT we're playing... o_O

Or maybe pretend Tennessee is playing Washington and make the counterpoints since that seems like a compelling matchup unlike the Sark-coached waste of talent in Austin.

HOOK'EM....we almost beat Bammer.

Sorry best I can do. But hey good luck. Your game against Oregon was worth watching once you got past those god awful uniforms they were wearing.

Haha! Love how you're calling it the orange bowl. I think you'll see a large purple UW presence too! I'm really looking forward to meeting UT down in San Antone. Hard to believe our two storied programs have never met before.

Anyway, I really think UW has a chance to go all the way next year, and that starts with a bowl win this year. Here’s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.
1. Michael Big Penix Energy Jr. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 5 years of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.
2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Jaxson Kirtman, Bainvalium, Center, Ossai, Rosengarten. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!
3. Inge. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs Washington State and our game planning since then. you will see a much improved defense on 12/28.
4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Washington has had this century, maybe since 1998! James Odunze, Jalen McClatcher, Ja'Z Polk, MJ Ale, Louis Rankin, Grady Gross. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.
5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.
I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???
1670856132901.gif

Haha! Love how you're calling it the orange bowl. I think you'll see a large purple UW presence too! I'm really looking forward to meeting UT down in San Antone. Hard to believe our two storied programs have never met before.

Anyway, I really think UW has a chance to go all the way next year, and that starts with a bowl win this year. Here’s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.
1. Michael Big Penix Energy Jr. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 5 years of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.
2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Jaxson Kirtman, Bainvalium, Center, Ossai, Rosengarten. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!
3. Inge. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs Washington State and our game planning since then. you will see a much improved defense on 12/28.
4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Washington has had this century, maybe since 1998! James Odunze, Jalen McClatcher, Ja'Z Polk, MJ Ale, Louis Rankin, Grady Gross. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.
5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.giphy-downsized.gif
I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???

Fat, sober, and stupid is no way to go through life, man

Edit: Re: being on a trip - the quote functionality here is beyond me. In 7 years you'll all think wow, the first UW fan we met was the village idiot
The village idiot. You have a cool sense of humor and it’s good that you/we can laugh about this.

I'm sorry, who is UW? Is that Washington?

EDIT: LOL, I just looked it up: Washington plays Texas in the Alamo Bowl or something like that.

I think this dude believes he has found the University of Texas fan site. :)
That would explain it. I was trying to figure out if we had decided against the Orange Bowl in favor of the Alamo Bowl. Heart palpitations are slowing now.

Shoot I wish I'd seen this thread yesterday. Would've been a hoot to just run with it and start breaking down the game like it was real. Penix should've been playing against us in the Gator Bowl when he was still at Indiana but he was hurt. Odunze is one of those guys who was considered early in the Biletnikoff voting with Hyatt. Early line on the Purple Kush bowl is UT -7.

Reactions: malinoisvol
So maybe you all could pretend you're Texas fans and respond to the content of the post since clearly I made a bad assumption about which UT we're playing... o_O

Or maybe pretend Tennessee is playing Washington and make the counterpoints since that seems like a compelling matchup unlike the Sark-coached waste of talent in Austin.

Pennix belonged on the Heisman stage ahead of Stetson Bennett.

This will go down as easily the most Epic thread ever, especially if we ever play UW and someone digs this up. Purple Traveler seems like a cool guy that made and honest mistake. someone not from the South getting the UT's mixed up is not like some rare thing.

Once they join the SEC we will get a lot more of this TBH. there will be lots of UTjr and UTe digs made. like we do with USC

3c519b7349aa3fdd9b8f9c27d31e433c.gif
I think I can do better than a racoon in a Husky jersey. Appreciate the callout I need an avatar.
I'm seeing a Purple Reign avatar in your future.

VN Store

Back