*****5-star OT commits to Tennessee!

GVNEfoxXYAAQ1iS

Stacking the big uglies. Bravo coach.
The importance of stacking the big uglies as you put it can’t be overstated. It’s often that those big uglies are the difference between a very good team and a championship caliber team. So as I said on the other thread, well done Vols! I wish he were coming to Athens, but good for you guys. He just might anchor your line very well in the near future.

The importance of stacking the big uglies as you put it can’t be overstated. It’s often that those big uglies are the difference between a very good team and a championship caliber team. So as I said on the other thread, well done Vols! I wish he were coming to Athens, but good for you guys. He just might anchor your line very well in the near future.

If you keep hanging around here, you’re going to need to learn to howl like a real Dawg. ;)

While stars aren’t everything, he’s only 1/9 players in the class of 2025 to be a unanimous 5 star.
They will knock him down before signing day. They will not allow UTK Vols by gosh to sign multiple 5 star players. Look how bad George has dropped because he stayed home and didn’t go to summer camps.

They will knock him down before signing day. They will not allow UTK Vols by gosh to sign multiple 5 star players. Look how bad George has dropped because he stayed home and didn’t go to summer camps.

Just curious, is that uncommon among blue chip QB's entering their senior seasons? If so, why did GM decide not to attend the camps? This doesn't sound like a "Vol Fall" to me. It sounds like GM understood the consequences of not attending camp and didn't care. Either that or he underestimated the impact it would have on his ranking. Either way, it looks like losing his 5th star is on him.

Last edited:
Lmao! I'm STILL trying to solve the equation that shows how he missed that tag! He should've been out by a mile!
Ball was off line to the catcher's left side. Ensley saw that and dodged the tag by jumping around him on his right side. I thought he was out, but the replay showed absolute proof that the catcher never touched him. That's gotta go down as one of the best plays in baseball ever, college or pros.

I have to say, you alright for someone from the enemy camp. I have never read a derogatory post from you.

VN Store

Back